What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

The day before Xmas eve, my mate and I managed to build this after 10 pints of Fosters. Good old beer mats, shame the bloke over the otherside wasn't impressed, he was watching something or another.

all devon locals are like that mate, your lucky they have a tv, down here it has a bottel through the screen or something

Went to a local "unfinished woodwork" store and bought another shelf for my model room. Up until the past 3 months i;ve been as tight as Ben, so it was quie a suprise when I filled up the remaining shelves after Christmas!  :D :D :D

:D :D In that case he bought one and got one free, then sold one packet for the RRP and then he's got one for free!

On a serious note, how the hell is he going to buy a proper ring  :-\

I bet he's saving one from an Xmas cracker  :D :D :D :D :D

on interest free credit ;D ;D ;D ;D

Tell me something new :D :D

::) ::) It's my most annoying thing to go wrong ever  :(

Not sure about the massey part though.

all devon locals are like that mate, your lucky they have a tv, down here it has a bottel through the screen or something

:D :D, we would be lost without our Sky Sports in the pub, it's what saturday's are made for!

Re: What have you been up to today??

today, well came on here for a few hours earlier, then went on xbox for a bit, stood in a field near a river hoping to get some duck but didnt , cousin got one, 2 hours in the fresh air didnt hurt anyone later on in the day, now on here again while ipods get music on them....then dinner :) :)