What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

some pictures of me rolling after the drill,there was a bit of a hold up,as the fendt 714 on the drill just stopped,the 714 was a loan tractor while our own 718 was in at alan snows with a fuel problem,so alan snow brought out their 722 demo tractor,managed to start the 714 and hitched the drill on the 722,i had caught up with the drill so sat in for a few rounds in the 722,then when the drill was ahead of me again i went back on the rolls,it was a late night as we new the weather was breaking and the tractor breakdown held us up,but i covered 167 acres

post-1769-0-42605700-1348394005_thumb.jp

post-1769-0-28531600-1348394060_thumb.jp

post-1769-0-53094100-1348394127_thumb.jp

post-1769-0-70534400-1348394367_thumb.jp

Edited by paulali

I'm pretty sure they weell be 385/** R22 which are super singles like Tris said. Nice to see some kit made local to me down with you Paul

it was really nice just to do some driving again,because of the wet summer i never got to work on the harvest,if the full time guys are kicking around in the week they like to get the weekend work,and having a part time guy nicking their weekend hours doesnt go down to well,same as last year harvest,but there allways seems to be work for me post harvest and all ways lots of spring work,i think the farm has 2 sumos,one for each 3 metre drill Edited by paulali

Super single lorry tyres, Barry. Any custom remoulds, Dan Mitchell maybe? Get a few different tread patterns for authenticity. Had a 4m trailed version where I worked as a youngun'.

I'm pretty sure they weell be 385/** R22 which are super singles like Tris said. Nice to see some kit made local to me down with you Paul

Nice one......I really should ask more for stuff, rather than trying to work it all out myself!!!!

Hedgetrimming, then loaded and sheeted the artic for delivery of hay on Wednesday. Then loaded the rigid with scrap cabs to take awaybtomorrow, culminating in me getting a squashed finger. All I can say is I was extremely lucky to have gotten away with a bruise and a scrape. That's not to say I've been milking it with Traci though. "Ooh, Trace can you just make me a cuppa and put Eddie Stobart on the iPlayer for me.... Thanks Bab, I feel ever so queezy."

What does a one finger salute in sign mean........?

:D