What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Its 02.30 Wednesday morning here in NZ and I've just finished wrapping & stacking with a static wrapper and a JCB 414s. First bit of real work since I got here.Pics after Ive got some much needed shut eye.

Sounding good Tris......Good first day of full work I hope? Look forward to the pics mate...... :) :) ;)

I've been to hospital today to be fitted with a portable ECG... I have an irregular heartbeat at the moment... guess what..... as a result of smoking whilst on blood pressure pills  ::) - so I'm covered in sticky pads and have a box thing attached to my belt... It's not off until Thursday and I'm not allowed to bath or shower until then - so sorry about the smell lads  :-[

To top it all I am back there tomorrow for my daughter to have her tonsils removed as well  :'(

I've been to hospital today to be fitted with a portable ECG... I have an irregular heartbeat at the moment... guess what..... as a result of smoking whilst on blood pressure pills  ::) - so I'm covered in sticky pads and have a box thing attached to my belt... It's not off until Thursday and I'm not allowed to bath or shower until then - so sorry about the smell lads  :-[

To top it all I am back there tomorrow for my daughter to have her tonsils removed as well  :'(

hope all gose well mark for you and your daughter

from steve

Thanks Steve... much appreciated mate... Both routine things I am sure... but thanks  ;)

I hope all goes well too Marky, i just hope you don't need the Dr to remove what you just told me about in the PM :o :o :D :D ::);)

blimey thats not good news mate, if your lucky they can zap ya and you'll be ok mate, my old deers fella is having that done next month all being well

and good luck for your daughter to mate

been busy spraying models today ,MF 595 4WD ,FORD 4600 FOUR, and a pole grab for a JCB ,also went to see Dave Purdue and see wots goin on also picked up some bits My brother got at a sale for me ,busy day its now 9:55 and I am just in from the spray shed.

de icing in the morning, then some welding in the afternoon.

by the looks of the weather forecast i could very busy clearing snow over the weekend, no pub this weekend  :-\

Is it looking bad over the weekend for you mate? Haven't had a chance to see the forecast this evening......We don't look like getting much until around Monday at some point...... :) :) ;)

glad to hear all well marky

well i spent all day learning how gas is compressed and that it dont smell on an induction  to work on a gas termimal on the isle of grain

i did some RC detailing for some areas on there....bloody nightmare!!

Off to a gas works tmorrow in southall....oo i cant wait, only be there 10 mins to look at a dish location....wont be back in office later :D :D