What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

been out with the boy tractor and combine spotting[more of that later]was going to take the kids swiming this afternoon but went down pub last night with brother in law had a few to many woke up this morning with bright pink toe nails with gold glitter and the wife laughing her head off

been out with the boy tractor and combine spotting[more of that later]was going to take the kids swiming this afternoon but went down pub last night with brother in law had a few to many woke up this morning with bright pink toe nails with gold glitter and the wife laughing her head off

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thats tame really, at least you still have your hair......  :D :D

Not a whole lot for me either over the last 3 days.......see the weather page.....NUFF SAID  >:( >:(

Ditto that Scott, it's so warm that the air here feels almost unbreathable. :(

Went to Startin tractors this morning to have a look at a machine we may be buying and this afternoon we went and picked up our new tractor :o :o :o

Hope you didn't get too excited it's only a David Brown 990 selectamatic with loader and rear forklift, I couldn't resist it for ?180 :D :D :-\

That Davy Brown is a bargain you'll nearly make your money with the loader alone  ;)

Any pics of it Nath even shaky ones will do  :D :D ;) ;)

:D :D :D

Shaky pics coming up tomorrow ;D We have 2 DB loaders doing nowt, how much are they worth ??? ???

If they are trip loaders I suppose you would get 3-400 for them if they are not strained and are in good condition, if they are power loaders and all the pipework etc is with them you should get 5-600 I would think.

Straying away from MF's are we Nath

Go on turn to the blue side  :D :D ;)

If they are trip loaders I suppose you would get 3-400 for them if they are not strained and are in good condition, if they are power loaders and all the pipework etc is with them you should get 5-600 I would think.

Straying away from MF's are we Nath

Go on turn to the blue side  :D :D ;)

1 trip loader and 1 power loader, nice ;D ;D Do you want one ???:D :D

No MF's all the way mate, after driving a 7740 I would never go blue :o :o :o;)

Not a fricken lot, thats what I've been up to today. Left the yard bright and early at 5am for a 7am tip in New Milton, Hants. Got there at 6.45 and was let in a 7.30 - thanks Trvis Perkins!!!

Left there for another tip 1 mile down the road -

1 hour later I find the place and get set up, unload one pack and his happens -

It's now 10:30 and I am sat on me bunk having me sarnies and catching up on FTF properly while I await Pirtek or whoever.

Not a fricken lot, thats what I've been up to today. Left the yard bright and early at 5am for a 7am tip in New Milton, Hants. Got there at 6.45 and was let in a 7.30 - thanks Trvis Perkins!!!

Left there for another tip 1 mile down the road -

1 hour later I find the place and get set up, unload one pack and his happens -

It's now 10:30 and I am sat on me bunk having me sarnies and catching up on FTF properly while I await Pirtek or whoever.

Oh deere Tris... isn't that the second hose you have blown recently mate  ???

Was bored at home... and plus... my tractor I won on ebay should turn up here today  ;D

fancy arranging some visits to some of your farmers, like pototo head and carrot face ??? ???

My boss wanted to go combining while raining  ::) ::) first load came in at 22% moisture so he thought lets wait a while then we started again at 19/18% i know have 500 tons waiting to go through the dryer :D