What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Today with the biggest blister in the world came 3rd in the inter house year 9 running competition ( like a warm up for sports day really ) a 6 minute mile .. is that good or  ???

Well done young Nick... thats a VERY respectable time I reckon... I get out of breath just thinking about you doing it  :):-[

Well done young Nick... thats a VERY respectable time I reckon... I get out of breath just thinking about you doing it  :):-[

Hmm thanks Marky, didn't reliase that. Im in for the 800 metre event this sports day  :D Always go off to quickly  :-\ And i was waiting watching the marathon for you on fanny to go by? What happened  :D

For me, my day was a recovery from my chain harrowing-athon from the weekend, so slept a fair bit and started my homework for going back to school tommorow.....only had three weeks! ::):D :D

Felling trees with Traci. We're clearing a wood out on a trading estate near by while her dad is off doing other bits and pieces around the town. Gettin on well too, only bust one chainsaw so far!!! Keeping a steady eye on the gas tanks the other side of the fence though, the bonfire is going well!!!!!!!

Anyone want any work done? Best chaeck your insurance policies first mind.  ;):):D

Today I has been mastering the art of white metal casting..... piece of cake!  ;D;)

so come on, what you plannnig?? ???

only white metal cast thing i have to knowledge is frankmartins Sanderson bucket :D....bit heavy for it too ;) ;)

Today I has been mastering the art of white metal casting..... piece of cake!  ;D;)

nice mate, whats palnned then??

for me, been sat on a cliff top overlooking salcombe jointing a new 200 pair submarine cable across the estuary, lovley day out,

Today.. I are bin mostly...

Visiting customers and my tomato supplier... Booooooooring... he's only got one tractor... and thats a Zetor... leaks oil from every orrofice as well  :o

Tomorrow... Spuds at a packhouse... will take the camera just in case they have any red-grey  ;);D

Moving cattle today over my mates farm with an old K plate 7840sle and cattle box. Then loading an FM12 rigid with little bale hay using a JCB 531-70. . . Nice  :)

You'll have to get some pics mate...... :P;)

Sounds good though......Is that all the cattle going out now too?  :);)

Today I are bin mostly...

To the largest spud processing plant in the UK... Greenvale AP's place at Floods Ferry near March... what a site  :o :o :o

One grader filled a shed the size of a cathedral... it cost ?500k for the machine... impressive  :o :o :o

I have never seen so many spuds in one place... they run 10 lines that can pack up to 8 tonnes an hour each... 24 hours a day... 7 days a week  :o :o :o

Today I are bin mostly...

To the largest spud processing plant in the UK... Greenvale AP's place at Floods Ferry near March... what a site  :o :o :o

One grader filled a shed the size of a cathedral... it cost ?500k for the machine... impressive  :o :o :o

I have never seen so many spuds in one place... they run 10 lines that can pack up to 8 tonnes an hour each... 24 hours a day... 7 days a week  :o :o :o

cor you get arround mate dont ya, when we visited you said it was an office job you did to

Following Gerry Adams and Enda Kenny warm day to haul a camera. It's amazing the s'#t polies come up with when looking for votes.

Those 2 in particular hey Bertie - thought you should be out canvassing :D :D