What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

22 hours ago, smithy said:

HaHa none so far ,but one of the chaps from case was keen for me to drive the Vestum with the loader on ,which i did 

so goodies trying “outsider” pressures on you then eh, i recon he could buy you one for a xmas present truth be known .

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

so goodies trying “outsider” pressures on you then eh, i recon he could buy you one for a xmas present truth be known .

Plying me with free food ,drinks ,and hats ,he did say something about the boys over there will sort you out🙁

• Like 1

I nipped up to the East of England Showground ,Peterborough, on wednesday to the Croptec show ,only a small show but i went to get a few NRoSO points ,you could have a test drive in any of these machines ,i gave that bit a miss as i expect they would all be chasing me up for the next few weeks to buy one  

20211124_085624.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, smithy said:

Picked this little beauty up on Thursday for Mr Goodwin , going to deliver it to his shed on Monday as i should have one to pick up on the way back for my cousin ,not sure what that one is till i get there    

20211202_121546.jpg

20211202_121557.jpg

20211202_121608.jpg

looks nice, straight and original a good buy there for goody

• Like 2

2 hours ago, smithy said:

Took a call from some builders that i now this morning ,there driver had not turned up so could i lift a couple of packs of blocks up for them ,turned out i was there for 5hrs in the end 

20211204_112412.jpg

20211204_112432.jpg

looking at the sky smithy your having better weather than us

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, jmd said:

looking at the sky smithy your having better weather than us

We have had rain most off this week and today was forecast to be wet but yes turned out nice allow it was very windy . Yes been looking at reports off the weather up your way not good still some off the electric so i have been hearing  

• Like 2

19 hours ago, smithy said:

We have had rain most off this week and today was forecast to be wet but yes turned out nice allow it was very windy . Yes been looking at reports off the weather up your way not good still some off the electric so i have been hearing  

we have been lucky this time and electric never went off with us which makes a change as it usually does when there is a storm😄

• Like 1

Was going to start this yesterday but got called away ,could have done without the 15mm rain we had last night but made a start this morning ,had to dig a sump-hole one end to get a pump in to keep water clear ,need to get a cable between sheds ,trench is wide enough for two ducts so i am putting two in ,one for the cable and a spare one . I am digging in the same area that i dug up back in January this year when i had my 3 phase electric cables put under ground ,i am 3/4 of the way across hopefully do the last bit on Tuesday, which is the harder bit as i have to dig across the electric cable (in ducting ) and a water pipe and tunnel up into barn once i have broken out a bit of the floor       

IMG-20211205-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20211205-WA0001.jpg

• Like 5