What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Yep... I have ALL the umpa lumpas from Lumpa Land Simon.... they make the most wicked chocolate...

I saved them from the vermicious knid you know  ;):D :D

Can you have them whip up some FTF creme eggs please Unky Marky  :D :D

For me.well I am at work  :-\ but not doing much, reading the forum and dating websites HAHAHA

Pretty much the same as yesterday......Been pottering around in the garden, finally cleared the new area for the compost heap, then cut the grass, went out on the bike and snapped some more Fishers Tours vehicles, did some more school work and lo-and-behold here I are now...... :D :D :D;)

Interesting little trip for me today.  Elderly Cousin of mine had his MASSEY 148 drop a valve 32 miles from his farm and I had to go and recover it with the Disco and 14 foot trailer. Lovely job bringing it back through Exeter, all the other traffic kept well clear.  8)

ive been to heart beat land had a pint and a roast dinner in the Adensfield arms (no giner thoe :'() went into the garage and the general store (shop) and saw the police cars (ford anglers) they use. also went to Greengrasses farm ;D was a great day out.

on the way back i saw a new claas forager, a valmet and folding rake, jcb fastrac and silage trailer, jd6920 and silage trailer, jcb farmaster loading shovel and a jcb fastrac with 2 silage trailers in tow, all in convoye on the road :o

Interesting little trip for me today.  Elderly Cousin of mine had his MASSEY 148 drop a valve 32 miles from his farm and I had to go and recover it with the Disco and 14 foot trailer. Lovely job bringing it back through Exeter, all the other traffic kept well clear.  8)

Pics please Mr PR.... we DEMAND it  ;D

all the way to london for a medical

never mind the nurse made up for it very nice and watched while i peed in a cup (stay down boy)  :P

passed any way

You do make me laugh Steve  :D :D :D :D

For me had presentation day at school were in most subjects we were given an open ended project and today we had to present them. I was sent out from history with my friend after trying to commit suicide  :D :D :D

And just been watching the irrigation guys set up and arranging to go to Thorpe park next week  ;D