What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Well i just got back from my holiday in North Wales, been a hectic day on the road really but spent the day in most of the news agents buying ... you guessed it farm models  :D And thats about it really  :-\ Just off for a kebab now  :D

Nick... you are alway on holiday mate... lucky sod  ::):)

Took some straw from the farm half way across Norfolk to near to Hunstanton, they are having to buy it in after local kids burnt a stack of 600 bales last harvest time >:( And just recieved delivery of my new laser printer so trying to get that set up now ;D

Today I are bin mostly...

Well... at my desk... and having a meeting about sewage... AGAIN  :'( :'(

Forgot to mention yesterday I visited two Massey Dealers in an attempt to find out who made the autohitch for Fanny.... I've seen one.. and posted the pic on here... but nobody seems to know how to get hold of them... It's not a Massey part that's for sure... A mystery still unsolved I am afraid... but I now have the entire world looking for me  :-[::)

Today I are bin mostly...

Well... at my desk... and having a meeting about sewage... AGAIN  :'( :'(

Forgot to mention yesterday I visited two Massey Dealers in an attempt to find out who made the autohitch for Fanny.... I've seen one.. and posted the pic on here... but nobody seems to know how to get hold of them... It's not a Massey part that's for sure... A mystery still unsolved I am afraid... but I now have the entire world looking for me  :-[::)

not a dromo is it???( well its something like that name anyway) they do after market hitches, as i think mart  or sombody on here was asking about them i have seen the adds in ct mag thats for sure

see mart knows , could be one of those marky?? drop them a line about it

for me, been hiding for my first day back, no body knew i was in, or apparently tommorrow either so can do a bit of running round, pop into the new fergy dealer ect,

I was asking about them a while back Sean, yes......Dromone is the name......

Here is their website...... http://www.dromone.ie/  :) :) :);)

I gave our Massey loving friend the details for Dromone last night as they are one of the only ones I could think of who make after market hitch kits as well  :D :D

I know Axla are another type but not sure as to wether or not they make aftermarket ones :-\