Toytrac 20th October 2024

3 hours ago, niallw.936 said:

Is there much in the way of second hand items for sale there? Or deals on new? Strict budget but very long wishlist ...

I here lot smaller then Spalding so won't be much forsale I say 

11 hours ago, niallw.936 said:

Is there much in the way of second hand items for sale there? Or deals on new? Strict budget but very long wishlist ...

Usually a good selection of models and stuff at it both new and second hand 

15 hours ago, trigger82 said:

I here lot smaller then Spalding so won't be much forsale I say 

You've heard wrong, it would have similar amount of traders but normally a larger amount of dioramas

As Hughs said lot of new stuff but also a good selection of second hand and custom stuff 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Anderson Agri said:

You've heard wrong, it would have similar amount of traders but normally a larger amount of dioramas

As Hughs said lot of new stuff but also a good selection of second hand and custom stuff 

Very good then I love to go but week before moira show . 

certainly not a small show cyril, prob as many dio’s as moria looking at pics from there, poss more ?? , plus near on the same amount of sellers as spalding ,it only lacks attracting the euro sellers, as its a long way down from the ferry 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/10/2024 at 7:58 PM, Tractorman810 said:

certainly not a small show cyril, prob as many dio’s as moria looking at pics from there, poss more ?? , plus near on the same amount of sellers as spalding ,it only lacks attracting the euro sellers, as its a long way down from the ferry 

More traders than moira, but not as many displays the couple of years I got, very good show in my opinion just too far for me to attend regularly 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Stabliofarmer said:

Frantically working deep into the evenings restocking ready for this weekend, very much looking forward to it, first time going as a trader.

What you selling at it new or old stuff ??