What is currently Britains best selling tractor?

here is a list of the top 30 selling items

JCB 3220 Fastrac

1/32 JD 7920 Tractor

NH TS135A Tractor (Britains)

Fresian Cattle

Keenan Diet Feeder Wagon

Simba Solo 330 Cultivator

Farm Buildings Set

Steyr 6135 Profi Tractor

Ifor Williams Livestock

1/32 M6 JD Telehandler

Samson Manure Spreader

Trailed Livestock Transporter

1/32 5 Door Discovery

JD 4020 Tractor (EU)

1/32 Case AFX Combine (EU)

JCB 3CX (New)

Twin Axle FlatBed Trailer-Red

Heavy Horses

Honda TRX & Trailer

Case MXU125 Tractor

JCB 416S Farm Master

Farm Fencing

Spearhead Orbital Reach Mower

JCB 8060 Midi Excavator

Small Square Bales

JD Self Propel Harvester

Fresian Calves

Sheep

JD 590 Round Hay Baler

dave

is that because theres only 2 in the range at the moment?,or just down to the fact they are so old most people have them now anyway?,just makes me wonder why all the jd models if they don't sell as well as other brands,mind you this is only daves sales ,others may be different

it amazing theres only 4 jd's in there when you consider how many are on the current catolouge(12),and thats not including the 2 marstons in there colour,thats got to be a good financial reason to try a fergy or 2 ,would out sell it easy

5 john deeres in the list , this list is year to date , so the jcb fastrac did well as it has not been out long and the jd 7920 has been out longer

i think they did a farm master to it , a few changes , not sure , but i think it look the same , it just says new ??

thats strange, i remember seeing pics on the web when it first got released then delayed, it had a grader bucket, now it has a trench bucket.....

is that because theres only 2 in the range at the moment?,or just down to the fact they are so old most people have them now anyway?,just makes me wonder why all the JD models if they don't sell as well as other brands,mind you this is only Dave's sales ,others may be different

these sale are straight from the trade site for Britain's farm models , it is there figures for what they sell , not what customers buy , there might be allot of fastracs sat on shelfs somewhere , i did not think they sold that well

Dave

What I see in that list is a list of toys, not a list of collectibles. It's pretty obvious that the kids want a mixed farm leaning towards livestock. It's quite varied and has some ecclectic pieces like the spearhead orbital reach mower and, as the britfarmer said, the Steyer tractor.

Quite a breath of fresh air. It tells me that there are certainly some implements out-selling tractors.

the top 3 in terms of how much rc2? sells is

the top 3 are

New Holland

case and john deere

thats the top selling brand

but in some way you do have to say,in tractor terms that is really all they make now except the seytr and jcb, do they still do renaults? or have they gone too?  so figures will only quote these anyway

renault have now gone to universal now that claas own renault tractors

I wonder if we might see a Claas combine from Universal hobbies some time in the near future, that would be a definate "must have" for me!  ;D ;D

I wonder if we might see a Claas combine from Universal hobbies some time in the near future, that would be a definate "must have" for me!? ;D ;D

now that would be worth drooling over!! ;D ;D ;D

It had occured to me too that it would be logical for UH to release a Claas combine. Imagine what it would be like, how functional, opening grain tank etc, header trolley the works.

Imagine the price tag though, do banks do 4th Mortgages?!?

I wonder if we might see a Claas combine from Universal hobbies some time in the near future, that would be a definate "must have" for me!? ;D ;D

now that would be one hell of a model,please if you uh guys do frequent here? please do one please