One for Marky or another for FP!!

nashmach

I'm thinking of selling mine to be honest..... due to lack of time and space.  :-\

Invest the proceeds in more models is it??

Any pics of her??

If I was you mate I'd hang on to her for a while yet as give it another 4-5 years and I reckon they could be worth a good few bob if they are in good nick - look at the one that went for over 6k there last year for example at the same sale as the Doe 130 (was in CT and T&M)  ;)

I'm thinking of selling mine to be honest..... due to lack of time and space.  :-\

that would  be a real shame jas,but no point having it just sat there i guess,like nash said ,recon in a few years time they will be worth a bob or 2 ,as theres not that many left round now adays

Not sure what I'll do yet, I have it in the garage at work and its getting in the way...... I may have to talk to poppa Dave and see if I can park her up at the farm.....  :-\

Not sure what I'll do yet, I have it in the garage at work and its getting in the way...... I may have to talk to poppa Dave and see if I can park her up at the farm.....  :-\

Just tell him he can use it a bit if he wants and it should be okay then mate  ;)

he may well find a use for her to from time to time,strech the old girls lungs a bit,shame to waste her jas,go on do her up and show her,not many if nay i have seen on show ciucuits,well this way

I'll always remember the local drainage contractor's one when I was about 5/6 he had one for years pulling a 12t Ford excavator and an old CAT bulldozer, he also used her for the stone cart - a great machine for his work  ;)

the farm bought theres when i was 6/7 years old brand new a 1250 though ,thing always fasinated me they way it turned ,and the lovley deep rumble of the engine when they had her under load ploughing,and when i finally got to drive her,well nuff said,but very little compaired to it for fun,,had her right till the day they sold everything of,

GET OFF MY LOCAL WEBSITE I TELL THE!!!!

*Powerstar with a piece of grass in his mouth waves his pitch fork violently at Nashmach*

Any Laverda's in yet mate?

No Laverda's yet mate.

* Nashmach takes out his double barrel shotgun and blasts the pitchfork out of Powerstar's hand *

FARMER PALMER... BEN... COME QUICKY !!!!

There's a fight going on here... Powerstar is holding a pitchfork at Nashmach... and he's pointing a gun at him  :o :o :o :o

* Marky get under the table in his tin helmet and quivers somewhat *

oh deere, better get the FTF SWAT team out ::)....now where is Sean with the van :-\ ::)

"THAT'S IT FARTY I'M GOING TO PICK UP THIS UH MF AND HOLD IT HOSTAGE ONE MORE STEP FOWARD AND THE DAMAGE INCREASES"

It was Nasmach  >:( firearms indeed. Get your water pistol out Nath!

I'm squirting like an orgas....................

Don't worry I've already booked a taxi ;) ;) ;D