look what i have done.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a threesome mate!!! Sexy, sexy and the one on he end is. .... . sexy!!!

They'd get a fortune on ebay mate I'm sure of that but having made them there is no way they are leaving your shed is there? I don't blame you but you ought to see if you ca find some more and do a few for sale buddy.

Mark,

I have to say you've done a cracking job with those.... on a scale of 1 to 10 I'll give you 11 ! (thats me starting to sound like Udi  ::) )

If you fancy doing some more let me know and I'll send you one down to butcher for me if you like.

Mark,

I have to say you've done a cracking job with those.... on a scale of 1 to 10 I'll give you 11 ! (thats me starting to sound like Udi  ::) )

If you fancy doing some more let me know and I'll send you one down to butcher for me if you like.

Tottally agree with you Jas (for once)  :D :D

Brillant mmmmmmmmm

Mark can you pm me a price for 1  ???

THANKS GUYS  :-[:-[ :-[. but i dont think they are good enough to sell  :-\ :-\ especially to  jason the king of conversions. 8) 8) most people with a brain can do what i did to them. jason you could do it with your eyes shut. :) :) :)

THANKS GUYS  :-[:-[ :-[. but i dont think they are good enough to sell  :-\ :-\ especially to  jason the king of conversions. 8) 8) most people with a brain can do what i did to them. jason you could do it with your eyes shut. :) :) :)

Dont under sell your self old ford. They look great, Would have them in my collection any day. I bet you will get a shock if you put one up on ebay. Loadsamoney ;) ;)

do the wheels steer? im on with making one, the 6920s is stripped but waiting for the 3350 to arrive, not sure if it will stand too tall if axle steers. thinking of putting the brown interior into the silver 6520 and placing the 3350 axle onto a jd 4020? and placing the 2wd axle off that onto a mf 6180 :-\  (as 4c would say too much time on my hands)          i wish ::)    got to use all the bits up and sell them as ive spent hundreds on models in the past 3 months, collection looks good but bank balance is low ???

be interesting to see what they'd make on e-bay mark  :)

yeah i want one as well

what are the wheels originally from then ? ,& could this be done on the later style ertl JD 6000series ?

If you look at the 6910 model I built Marcus,I used Siku 6920 wheels,I built one for a guy who didn't want to go to the expence of two tractors joined together, so he just had a 6410 on the wheels and front axle like OLD FORD has done with the 3350 ;) ;) ;)

the one with the correct type mudguards took ace, thats how im going to do mine (like my 3040 starbrush did for me)

marcus, i dont think the bonnet is long enough for a 4055 series :-\ but like ya thinking.

does anyone make 3050 decals as thats what im styling mine on

nah ,it's a shame really mike they were damn good tractors to work , i spose it'd be a job for the resin boys to sort something  :)

the 4055 series would be great marcus, we have a local farmer come with a 4255 and do our ploughing with a 6 furrow dowdswell and press, its a lovely beast (still love my 3040 thoe ;D)

i dont know how you would beef the bonnet up, needs a row of lights made into the nose cone for a start.

love the mud guards old ford, how do you make the lights on the front of them?