Siku Holmer Beet Harvester how can it be improved?

CX820Joe

Question

Hi,

I have the Siku Holmer Beet Harvester, and am wondering what can be done to improve on the model - its not a bad likeness but could desperately do with some super detailing.  I've painted the wheel hubs silver already, but they need the red centres as per the real thing.  There is a photo of a superbly detailed one somewhere on Farm Photo but it was only small - has anyone else made any modifications to this model?

Cheers,

Joe

12 answers to this question

go on FP, work on one as a on going project ;)

#

what like your farm yard ben  :D :D :D

Ben ,has anyone told you we don't use horses anymore , we now have tractors , like a mechanical horse sort of thing  :D :D :D

yes i know that Marcus  :D :D ::) ::)

I dont have as much time as others to work on them plus i have to do other things apart from sitting on here or working on models  :( :( :'( :'(

i wish i was retired :D :D

yes i know that Marcus   :D :D ::) ::)

I dont have as much time as others to work on them plus i have to do other things apart from sitting on here or working on models  :( :( :'( :'(

i wish i was retired :D :D

i got time ,but i'm loosing interest :-\