NH TS125A

Andy

Bill,

I see that the 1/32 NH TS125A has been released in North America, are we likely to see a simlilar model in Europe, albeit the same model but rebadged in the new European NH model livery...T6000 series??

Thanks

Andy

Thanks Andy - looks good  :D :D ;)

But not too much different from the TS135A. I don't think there have been any test sightings of the T6000 yet, but the current European TS-A's now have different rear mudguards, similar to those seen on the T7000

But not too much different from the TS135A. I don't think there have been any test sightings of the T6000 yet, but the current European TS-A's now have different rear mudguards, similar to those seen on the T7000

No sightings at all of the T6000 yet must be at least 12 - 18 months away, the T7000 will definetly be first as prototypes are out in the field  ;)

Diddn't notice the change in mudguards though FNHIR

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

this tractor was for the american market as the TG305 was too (T8040 in europe) and now a T6070 is also available in america. (all 1:32) and TG275 also? I order almost all NH tractors from a US contact. and get the European 1:32 models at the national toy show.

New Holland has revised their series to a new series numbering system.. T1000-series.. for the better known T6000, T8000 and T9000(former TJ-series) were former TJ, TG, TN, TS , TL etc..

It is quite frustrating as i first thought this was just another Tx-series in the line and now have to divide this NH series in many different new series, and it was already so hard to keep up.

this naturally means that ERTL is finally going to make more Ford and NH models to go along with the "new" line of tractors