David Brown 990, just for Nashmach!!!

NCC

My latest purchase, at ?180 I couldn't resist it :o :o It still runs and sounds quite sweet too, both the loader and Bogballe forklift work even with bust hoses. Just gotta weld that bucket up, bigtime :D :D :D 

Thanks Nath,

For that kind of money I thought it would be a rolling wreck but it actually looks quite well and if you compare it to ones in T&M or Ct would be worth 700-800 at least after a wash.  ;)

Cheers mate.  ;)

Chap we bought it off is barking mad and owed us big time, hence why it's so cheap. We also got 2 new batteries for ?20 :D :D :D

Which loader is it, I'm guessing the power version ??? ???

My latest purchase, at ?180 I couldn't resist it :o :o It still runs and sounds quite sweet too, both the loader and Bogballe forklift work even with bust hoses. Just gotta weld that bucket up, bigtime :D :D :D 

Yep the power version but its balck so isn't worth as much as I told you before decrease prices by about 33% or 50%.  :(

180 quid nath, not bad really,whats she gonna get used for then

Cheap as chips Sean :D :D :D

Unsure what where going to use her for. I did think about scrap at first but she's a bit too good for that. Might sell it on or if I get my way we'll take her to our other place and use it for feeding and bedding the store cattle in winter, will save having to take the Ford 7740 and Quicke a 6 mile journey every 2 days :-\ :-\

Cheap as chips Sean :D :D :D

Unsure what where going to use her for. I did think about scrap at first but she's a bit too good for that. Might sell it on or if I get my way we'll take her to our other place and use it for feeding and bedding the store cattle in winter, will save having to take the Ford 7740 and Quicke a 6 mile journey every 2 days :-\ :-\

That sounds good  :-*