TX62 Revisited

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll laugh if I go over there tomorrow and he asks what i'm doing with these photos...might have to send him here....or maybe not if I don't want a free hedge trim

or to become part of his next bale stack :D :D :D :D :D

what sort of a muppet can't stack bales properly though ::):D :D

bit sad that ,was one of the first jobs i did on the 290 and flat 8 when they let me loose on her, and it was easy to do, not rocket science thats for sure, 8 high on to the next ,should be easier with a teleloader as you dont have to get so close either

The have been all but ditched in favour of the type that tip up verticle, reverse into stack and the lower to horizontal again. A prope chassis makes the latter type stronger, more manouverable and more verstatile.

The have been all but ditched in favour of the type that tip up verticle, reverse into stack and the lower to horizontal again. A prope chassis makes the latter type stronger, more manouverable and more verstatile.

Check out my pics of one of these from last year to see it in full swing...... :);) ;)

http://scottishtractor.fotopic.net/c682320.html

cheers IHP and mart well you learn something new everyday better than the pitch fork routene years ago i bet ,we just had the flat 8 sledge and grab both brown's

that when on to the back of a welger ap something or other wich usualy was pulled by the case 1494 hydro-shift 2wd or if i was bailing it would be my case ih 1394 syncro 2wd

on the grab we had a david brown 996 nice old yoke she was too horible in the winter to drive but lovely in the summer