Lexion 450 - Ireland - 07 aug 2006

SPN

I am almost finished building a model of the Lee - managed to get some final detail ideas from this one - and I know someone is planning a model of the Thorpe.

Anyways, as you can see above, the Lexion was all set for roading to the next farm near the Massey dealers at Ballygunner.

And the best reg of them all WX  :D :D ;)

That's the dealers at the turn off for Passage isn't it SPN  ;)

Used to be a Fiat dealer if I remember right ;)

Some change in the weather compared to Dublin where its pi$$ing rain  >:(

The panel beaters favourite Reg! Have you ever seen a WX registered car that hadn't been crashed?

They used to be Deutz dealers too. This farmer bought a Fiat 780 from them in the 70s (got fed up waiting for a new Ford 6600 to turn up), a Deutz 6.05 and a Deutz 6.30.

The Lexion replaced a Deutz-Fahr combine.

The TM is on KK plates, those two Valtras (8050 and 6800), and one other (6650), are on WD plates. The other three Valtras (8400, 8550 and 8950) are on CW plates.

Still blue skies down here, but the forecast isn't great.

The panel beaters favourite Reg! Have you ever seen a WX registered car that hadn't been crashed?

They used to be Deutz dealers too. This farmer bought a Fiat 780 from them in the 70s (got fed up waiting for a new Ford 6600 to turn up), a Deutz 6.05 and a Deutz 6.30.

The Lexion replaced a Deutz-Fahr combine.

The TM is on KK plates, those two Valtras (8050 and 6800), and one other (6650), are on WD plates. The other three Valtras (8400, 8550 and 8950) are on CW plates.

Still blue skies down here, but the forecast isn't great.

I have seen a few that haven't been crashed but given the way some drive around at home I'd say beaters highest percentage is WX reg's  :D :D

Must be well in with Maurice Kelly so with all those Valmet's :D :D

Is he a contractor as well with all that gear ???

Is clearing up here now but it would stop you cutting tomorrow again  :(

Looks as if the engine compartment has got a little hot at some time or other  judging by the sooty marks on the unloader auger :-\

Wonder if there has been a little fire in there at some point      Then again I doubt it as there wouldn't be anything left after seeing the results of a few lexion fires recently ;)

Looks as if the engine compartment has got a little hot at some time or other  judging by the sooty marks on the unloader auger :-\

Wonder if there has been a little fire in there at some point      Then again I doubt it as there wouldn't be anything left after seeing the results of a few lexion fires recently ;)

I know of a few lexions like that one was caused by a small fire i think and a few others from long hours

oh yea id say that big V8 would sound savage, be almost as nice as a 580 scania with side pipes and a butterfly valve!!!!

Apologies for the rubbish picture, but did you see this baby at Lusk?

Super Major with a Scania V8 and a straight thru pipe.

Aural Sex!  ::)