Scratch built Vaderstad Rapid 6M drill

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Tris, still a bit to do but I'm pleased with how it's looking so thought I would post up a couple of pics.

When the announcement came of a ready made one to hit the shelves it must have put the question in your mind whether to bother carrying on with it - well you did and it's turned out really nicely.

When the announcement came of a ready made one to hit the shelves it must have put the question in your mind whether to bother carrying on with it - well you did and it's turned out really nicely.

It did Tris but once I saw the britains version it made sense to cut it up for the wheels!

Been busy working on the house tonight so not had chance to finish it completely, still needs seed pipes and hoses fitted and a few bits of paint here and there which I may find time to do this weekend. Here are a few pics with it as it stands now (plus I'm testing my new camera! )

Hope you like, its taken a lot of work!

Test23.08022.jpg

Its like scrap heap challenge building some models, this has parts from An accord drill, 2 x Vaderstad drills, a joskin scarifier, 2 x siku cultivators and an amazone centaur.... those are just the ones that spring to mind!!

Here are a few of the earlier pictures on a slideshow which are no longer in this topic.....

http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f192/cuttsco/FARM%20MODELS/?action=view&current=02b7a6cb.pbw

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...