A Real Massey?

NewHolland2

Now Udi be nice your going to scare Marky Larky Farky, and he might run away to Cornwall again and we might not have to listen to his MF clap trap anymore  :o :o oops that did not come out well...ah hell :D :D :D

go on mart make an offer, bet smurfs right to, she will start first time,

If she's anything like mine she would start first time, but I really want to hold off buying something else that needs done up......

I'm looking to get a Ford 4610 or 5610 with loader or a Fiatagri 88-94 with loader and then that'll be useful up at the farm as an extra tractor would be great at certain times of the year...... :);) ;)

I'm looking at all the options just now as to how to get the dosh, including selling our wee chum once it's fully done up (excluding the tyres......)

oh mart you dissapoint me mate, you could have a regan and mart pair there mate  :D :D :D real shame to see her go to waste like that to

:D :D......Well it's not definite but I'd like to be getting a newer one sooner or later and the extra dosh from the Fergie might just manage to squeeze it sooner...... ;)

I've no idea what state she's in or if she does get used as I wasn't there at the time......

Barry you get the Sausages and burgers, i'll nip out for the fire lighters...

I would Luke as it would be just the ticket, but the guys keep taking the mick out of my weight problem and I am very sensitive so I'll have to give it a miss but I'll give you a hand as the prodigy once said  ;):D :D

if i had the room at the min i would love to save her and restore her, but funds and space deny at min, although he has said if we move back out into the sticks a bit as planned i can buy something like that for a project ;):D :D :D

??? ??? Sean  ??? ???