Ploeger Potato Harvester

ctsboy

Hi all

Just a quick pic of  the potato harvester we are using this time, It is arriving Tuesday, i went down to the farm today in Hereford where it is working at the moment to have a drive while it is with an experianced driver before we get let loose on it!

I will post some pics when we start working it.

James

post-206-132638541043_thumb.jpg

Not a problem!

I'll get plenty when she arrives. Should be good i'll be v llucky as it is the only 1 in the country :o

If there is a chance of a model keep me posted as i will be at the top of the list for 1 ;D

get in line!! :D :D ;D

and yes plenty of pics please!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all

Well the Ploeger finally turned up 1 week later than planned due to haulage problems.

I have had a stop start last 3 days as it needed a few modifications so it could cope with our conditions and the way we harvest no pics yet apart from some of it on the lorry which i'll try and post shortly, And hopefully i will have some tomorrow as i have just moved her up to by my house and the missus is going to come out with the camera and get some action shots ;D

James

Hi

They have only made 6 so far the 1 we have ,1 in Germany and 4 in Holland. It went well yesterday the damage has been very little so far  from the machine we just struggled abit yesterday with the amount of stone(we said we should never of planted the field >:() We have not lifted any 2day as it rained last night and as it started to dry up it pi***d it down again :(

Finally got the time and the entusiasm to post a few pics after a hard week >:( The ploeger took some getting set up to our conditions and harvesting techniques ;) We are now stopped due to heavy rain yesterday :(Just as i was starting to get going!We missed a top photo chance yesterday but no1 had a camera between them in the same field trying to beat the rain was the Ploeger,the 9620 and tilage train and the 8520 and vaderstad drill! ;D

post-206-132638542314_thumb.jpg

post-206-132638542342_thumb.jpg