MB tracs for FP's eyes

Thanks for the pics Ben, already seen them on farkmphoto though...... that guy makes some nice models.  ;)

I sat in one a while ago at an auction, I had to make myself scarce when the bidding started though as I would have been in more trouble with Mrs P....  :-[:-[ :-[::)

What a tractor,any one on here driven one of them? I?ve seen loads of them but never been in luck to drive one.

They are the most clumbersome things ever, just like the JCB, awful. My mate has one for spraying but he makes his father drive it.

i guess thats a new ray one, i have one with duels all round and one converted into a forward control sprayer (both done by starbrush) and i have a britains one

a real life mb 1500 sold for a absolute mint at a sale near here the other month, it was D? reg and about 4000hrs at a local farm sale, it was about to sell for ?9000 but then a man and a lady bidder started to bid against each other and it went on to sell for wait for it------------ ?20200.00 yes thats right twenty thousand and 200 pounds! the male bidder was the winner. the auctioneer said it was only worth about ?7000 book price!

i guess thats a new ray one, i have one with duels all round and one converted into a forward control sprayer (both done by starbrush) and i have a britains one

a real life mb 1500 sold for a absolute mint at a sale near here the other month, it was D? reg and about 4000hrs at a local farm sale, it was about to sell for ?9000 but then a man and a lady bidder started to bid against each other and it went on to sell for wait for it------------ ?20200.00 yes thats right twenty thousand and 200 pounds! the male bidder was the winner. the auctioneer said it was only worth about ?7000 book price!

Both Britains conversions.  ;)

They are the most clumbersome things ever, just like the JCB, awful. My mate has one for spraying but he makes his father drive it.

i drove a 1000  a while back lovely tractors would liked to have spent more time on it i never found it cumbersome an absolute pleasure :)

i would like to get some mb tracs in my collection maybe siku, britains will re-release them one day ???

What a tractor,any one on here driven one of them? I?ve seen loads of them but never been in luck to drive one.

Got a ride in the cab of one when I was 8.

My favourite toy combo when I was kid was the Britains MB Trac 1500 and Accord Drill, just like the farm... ;D

Surely one of the best tractors ever made.