batcher

nice old girl, i saw a 4600 4wd for sale in the last months ct mag, was mint in condition to, thought of mart, but they wanted 6 grand odd for it

I would think that's pretty over priced for something like a 4600 as look what you could get for that money (even from other Fords) but from other makes and how much more power and how much more modern it would be, but I'm sure someone would pay it...... :);) ;)

i notice the 4600 and the 3600  maybee even the 26 bubble cabs seem to be different at the rear  the window seems to be higher compared to the rear cab assebalys of the 6600 or 7600

the 6600 has a bigger cab 2 halfs of glass that the lower half folds up the the top and latchs shut then the top opens up

I would think that's pretty over priced for something like a 4600 as look what you could get for that money (even from other Fords) but from other makes and how much more power and how much more modern it would be, but I'm sure someone would pay it...... :);) ;)

it claimed it was very rare to mart, i have never seen a 4wd 3600 or 4600,only 2wds so it may be true

They were only made for a short period and they were very expensive compared to the 2wd version.

The cab is different alright on the 66/7600 the window is split in 2 halfs whereas on the 3cyl models its one big piece with a small bit on it and the lower panel is also different.

That 4600 is dear alright especially compare to teh 7610 4wd on the same page for ?200 less ;)

:-*:-* Come here Batcher for a kiss  :-*:-*

Any more  :-[???

hello ducky i will talk sexy i drove the old girl ten years ago as my job as a arbo watsit (gardener) looking after hanson sites after leaving the farm topping hedging grassing after the dig was done but i also had a 4600 colom change with a lambourn cab used to abuse them very wicked but they loved every second of it they wood not die i did try

got inside today

pic1

7000 hrs not a spanner on the engine

pic2

Got inside what exactly... look like something from the early 1900's  ;D

Seriously though (as I am NOT starting colour wars really)... they really had their own "style" of dash those fords didn't they.... I always thought it was an "American 60's car style" look  :-\

And that indicator switch doesn't look man enough either  >:(

You ignorant sod  >:( >:(

In its day that was a state of the art dash  ;) Still is in my opinion, now its all electric this and that at least back then it had some character  ;) unlike yourself  :-*:-* :-*

i do agree fords are basic but do stand the test of time drivers liked or disliked famers loved cheap but did the job well and  lasted whatever you did backup support

mf were not pushing out tractors in the early 70s when they needed too jds took over in our area at the time because mf had a few probs

electrics the more basic the longer it will last

You ignorant sod  >:( >:(

In its day that was a state of the art dash  ;) Still is in my opinion, now its all electric this and that at least back then it had some character  ;) unlike yourself  :-*:-* :-*

You tell him Barry I think Mr F has over stepped the mark now >:( >:(