classic tractor dec

I would think that if you have a bad month lets say printers broke down or

the reporters and the editor had the flu for 2 or 3 weeks then it still gives you a few weeks to get a half decent print out as you are always working a month in advance for

human error or just bad luck maybee :'(

thats my theory anyway

Another very good issue Rory even if it is mainly red - miss the buyers guide though :(

Unlike Mart though I'm not really in favour of the new Down on the farm layout but the new article on Best and Worst buys is an excellent idea and should keep plenty of comments flowing :D :D

Another very good issue Rory even if it is mainly red - miss the buyers guide though :(

Unlike Mart though I'm not really in favour of the new Down on the farm layout but the new article on Best and Worst buys is an excellent idea and should keep plenty of comments flowing :D :D

really ? i thought it was well layed out ,else as by the time things have happened to the people involved it'd been months past by the time it gets to print .

maybe CT could do an 'IDIOTS GUIDE TO'...............& let the ftf members do the testing & write up , lets face it there's enough of us here  :D :D :D :D :D

good read this month rory , well done CT team  :)

really ? i thought it was well layed out ,else as by the time things have happened to the people involved it'd been months past by the time it gets to print .

Compared to the original layout of two whole pages each and lots of 'working' photos, it's been slimmed down a lot, but then again there are more people writing in it now so you get more viewpoints. Maybe Rory could give us an idea of the thinking behind it?

i think thats a great little read to be honest, intresting to see who far behind or infront people are with the same tasks each year, whats changed to, next time i am down darkest cornwall i am going to try and find the cornish place see what kit he has

i think thats a great little read to be honest, intresting to see who far behind or infront people are with the same tasks each year, whats changed to, next time i am down darkest cornwall i am going to try and find the cornish place see what kit he has

I know I just preferred the way it was first with lots of pics of their own machines etc - I think you'll find he's a member on here ;)

Nashmach & James F

Some good comments here and very welcome.

I didn't want the section to go stale wghile at the same time I wanted to retain the popular names such as Darren Tebbitt, Peter James, etc who have been with us since the start.

By changing to the new format I was able to bring in some new faces whlst retaining the old ones.

I apprecate that this has meant losing the pictures of writers' own machinery. However, this was often more trouble than it was worth because it put the onus on the contributors to come up with the own pictures, which were often prints, which meant they had to develop a whole film just to get one pictures, which was often of moderate quality. Dispensing with the pictures means less hassle for all involved.

I think the new layout works much better and the various observations of the contributors are much more to the point.

Regards

Rory