Only a Massey for you ?15k of a repair bill

nashmach

just looking around his site , i recon half the stuff he got in stock is a bit pricey.

someone must really love that tractor  :-\

15K for a gearbox ? that can't be right can it ?

rule of thumb ;

when the cost of the repair , is more than half the worth of the machine , don't bother

just looking around his site , i recon half the stuff he got in stock is a bit pricey.

someone must really love that tractor  :-\

15K for a gearbox ? that can't be right can it ?

rule of thumb ;

when the cost of the repair , is more than half the worth of the machine , don't bother

I thought that too - I know where I'd put it if it cost me that much ( wait sure I wouldn't have a MF anyway :D :D)

As for his prices some are a bit high but the combines seem reasonable ;)

15 ks worth of repairs does seem a bit high, two years ago to, mind you i bet most of that was labour in the total, it came from an experimentl farm so lord only knows what there were using the thing for, caould have  been pushing/pulling all sorts way over its capabillitys

MF 8130 P reg, 1996, 7459 hrs, very good working condition, ?15000. spent on repairs 2 years ago, come from High Mowthorpe experimental farm, 40K, air con, front linkage, 18.4 x 38 tyres 20%, condition 8.5/10

?9000.00

Price isn't bad neither are the hours, good machine for the price. Must of had a full absolute double makover with added mascara  :D