vaderstad roller convo

RX1210's arn't they? I can't believe thay have been done to be honest, I have a set with a bust wheel stub and though why not make them into a set of these. But I am only just venturing into convo's now. Was hoping they would be an exclusive when I got round to majing them. You have done a lovely job, do you want to do mine for me?!!  :);)

These ones wern't too bad to do, just used two spare side wings I had left over and attached them to the original set with small bolts. I altered some landrover wheels to fit. I am also going to try some siku ones sometime, hinging the outer sets to fold up in between the originals.

These ones wern't too bad to do, just used two spare side wings I had left over and attached them to the original set with small bolts. I altered some landrover wheels to fit. I am also going to try some siku ones sometime, hinging the outer sets to fold up in between the originals.

thats my aim one day too :)