Livestock lorry (Finished and trailer added)

Hello all,

Britains float converted to six wheeler chassis and newray man cab fitted. Cab converted to RH drive and resprayed metallic blue, new larger mirrors fitted. There will be a trailer for this outfit in the future, when I get round to building it!!

I was thinking of adding 4 spot lights to top of the cab, what do you think? Possibly a silver stripe around the cab halfway up?

post-225-132638544365_thumb.jpg

post-225-132638544369_thumb.jpg

Oh big barrels of steamy pi$$.

I CANT SEE IT AS PER USUAL BECAUSE OF MY PHONE WAP NOT ALLOWING IT.

Not fair, it sounds fantastic. I got to get my batty in gear and finish all these half hearted projects finished.

I wont be able to see it till tomorrow. . . :'-(

very nice bit of work done there brian  matter of fact , i'm on the phone to deerest now just to nark him off  ;)

hello tris bestist bud , what's that ? can't see the pics on yer phone ? :D :D :D :D :D

fantastic ? oh yes but you'll have to wait till yer home ,

hint : tris dissconnect the tracker ,then andy cant see you coming home  ;);D

STONKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh how I can see it now!!!!!!!! Droooooooool dribble spit dribble sniff dribble drooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!

Brian. ... I, well ... ... . I love. .. ... . models like that!!

Didn;t want to scare you off so soon after signing up. Must crack on with mine now. I have that cab aswell but never gave it a though. Won't be treading on your shoes though have no fear. Slighly different idea in mind. Sssh TM!!  :D

Looks good from here, Brianih. I'd have never thought of you switching it to right hand drive. I suppose that's becuase over here we don't drive on the wrong side of the road.  ;D

I'll post a picture later today of what is used around here to haul the live stock around.

• 1 month later...

Hello all,

Britains float converted to six wheeler chassis and newray man cab fitted. Cab converted to RH drive and resprayed metallic blue, new larger mirrors fitted. There will be a trailer for this outfit in the future, when I get round to building it!!

I was thinking of adding 4 spot lights to top of the cab, what do you think? Possibly a silver stripe around the cab halfway up?

L.O. its Will. Bin Finkin. Firstly a belated thank you for putting the pictures on this brilliant site. Yes, I would like one for christmas. Just a couple of ideas, one you could paint the body silver with a  beige roof (Transluscent fibreglass) so it looks like an aluminium one and just to get it through the M.O.T. test it will need side guards and mud flaps which will make it look really up to date. A shortened bale trailer would look good on the back as they are on super single wheels and you could also shorten another stock body to fit. Reckon that would look pretty good. Whatya fink?

L.O. its Will. Bin Finkin. Firstly a belated thank you for putting the pictures on this brilliant site. Yes, I would like one for christmas. Just a couple of ideas, one you could paint the body silver with a  beige roof (Transluscent fibreglass) so it looks like an aluminium one and just to get it through the M.O.T. test it will need side guards and mud flaps which will make it look really up to date. A shortened bale trailer would look good on the back as they are on super single wheels and you could also shorten another stock body to fit. Reckon that would look pretty good. Whatya fink?

There will be a shortened trailer with stock body on it plus more! I will post pics up when I get it done, but garage is to bl***y cold just now. I find if Im not comfortable I start to rush things and make a mess of them, so I just don't start if I'm not in the mood. Thats why some of my projects take months!!

• 4 months later...

Su-insert expletive-purb!!!!! I love it Brian, looks damn tasty with that paint job and the super singles on the front. Excellent. .. Mine is coming along - s    l    o    w    l    y  though. Just one minor point though, don't mean to be a pooper - the side rails on the lorry are the wrong way round, test failure that is Brian. ..  :-\

Nothing major though, I'm just jealous!!!  ;D:D

Su-insert expletive-purb!!!!! I love it Brian, looks damn tasty with that paint job and the super singles on the front. Excellent. .. Mine is coming along - s     l     o     w     l     y  though. Just one minor point though, don't mean to be a pooper - the side rails on the lorry are the wrong way round, test failure that is Brian. ..  :-\

Nothing major though, I'm just jealous!!!  ;D:D

Never thought about that at all, just the way they seemed to fit best when it was lying upside down, they came ready made from a smaller scale artic trailer ;D

May look in to making new longer ones in the future, way into the future :D

Never thought about that at all, just the way they seemed to fit best when it was lying upside down, they came ready made from a smaller scale artic trailer ;D

May look in to making new longer ones in the future, way into the future :D

I know what mean there Brian!!!