At work with Martin (NH2)

NewHolland2

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the 525 still in yearly use?

If so pictures in the summer? Please Mart  :-*

Didn't use it last year as we got an old New Holland 80 series in but we hope to use the 525 and 525 Super II and do it ourselves this year........ :)

Some great looking cattle you have got there, those AA calfs look crackers. I see you use the metal tags as the second tags is there any reason for this? We use the round button tags as the second tag and the 2 farmers down the road use 2 big tags, I take it most of it is personal choice?

Thanks mate........No particular reason we use the metals, we're actually considering doing away with them for future tagging and using the button type as the second tag as if the yellow one is missing the metals can be a pain to try and read........ ;)

that boss of yours has real taste mart, fergy kit everywhere isnt there mate

Massey's everywhere Sean, it's beginning to convert me........ :D;)

Didn't use it last year as we got an old New Holland 80 series in but we hope to use the 525 and 525 Super II and do it ourselves this year........ :)

Thanks mate........No particular reason we use the metals, we're actually considering doing away with them for future tagging and using the button type as the second tag as if the yellow one is missing the metals can be a pain to try and read........ ;)

Massey's everywhere Sean, it's beginning to convert me........ :D;)

Now that sounds good! With you carting in an older MF aswell? Would look great, a nice photo changed in to black and white wouldnt go down to badly I shouldnt think of them lot working!

• 2 weeks later...

martin either you have a date for your test or your getting a tractor

Ooohh Peter spot on mate, test is next week and we are getting a new tractor, since you found me out I'll spill the beans........ :D;)

The 6475 Dyna-6 is leaving in May to be replaced with a brand new 6480 Dyna-6........ ;D ;D

Or he's found a fertiliser remix by bimbo jones?  :D :D :D :D

Anything is possible........ :D :D

Ooohh Peter spot on mate, test is next week and we are getting a new tractor, since you found me out I'll spill the beans........ :D;)

The 6475 Dyna-6 is leaving in May to be replaced with a brand new 6480 Dyna-6........ ;D ;D

Anything is possible........ :D :D

Where do you sit that Martin... in Dundee ???