At work with Martin (NH2)

NewHolland2

Looks like he is messing your boss about a bit, at least when you order from nethertons it is nearly always there when they say or a day or two late but never as much as you guys have been waiting. It is duncan henderson that has the new 8530 he also has a 8310 as well as the 7530 then about 4 6820. my mate has both the 7530 and the 8530 lucky boy.

Will keep my eyes peeled for them then Peter......

We have news - the 6480 is arrived and once we're finished the hay baling the 6475 will be going away...... :'( :'(

Spent the evening hay turning with the 6475 - pics to come tomorrow......All lit up on the way home in the dark through Forfar - oh the fun...... :P :P

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice collection of pictures mate, " Massey 6475 and Haybob.JPG " is a nice head on picture. Is that 9pm that you left the field, as it still seems bright out for that time of day?  :-\

Nice collection of pictures mate, " Massey 6475 and Haybob.JPG " is a nice head on picture. Is that 9pm that you left the field, as it still seems bright out for that time of day?  :-\

Cheers mate......Yeah was 9pm I left the field and when that pic was taken......I thought the pic seemed to have came out fairly bright as well......Was a great evening mind you so might explain it...... :) :)

you got enough power there mart  :D,

bit surprised you didn't take the 698 out to give her a blast you'd have enjoyed that  :) :)

not getting a 3600 now then ? you still got the little grey feller ?

Aye was a wee bit overkill right enough bu got the job done...... :D

The 698's 4 wheel drive needs an overhaul so that's why we don't have her up the hill...... ;)

Gave up on the 3600 for now, thinking along the lines of a 135 if I can get myself another shed......Yep, Grey Fergie's still here...... ;) ;)

ah dont worry about that mart ,we had the manitou in may and didnt register it untill sept and we used it on the roads with out plates  ;) and last week the sticky pads holding it on have dryed so the plate is in the tool box now after i picked it up of the road ::):D

Ah well we might get away with it Rich, just being beside the main A90 here the police are always about...... :'(

Cheers lads...... :)

She's certainly a lot bigger than the 6475......Everything in the cab is exactly the same though so no new controls to learn......From the cab forward it is totally different though, the new one piece bonnet with boot-like catch will make a big difference to radiator and engine checks......The front linake is a Massey's own rather than a custom fit W&A Wilson......The spool valves seem more heavy duty than on the old 6475......All in all I'd say she's definitely an improvement...... :) :)

Not actually driven her yet, the boss hasn't really done anything with her either apart from back her into the shed to keep her out the rain......He said the power steering was as light as a feather though......

Her first job will be baling the last four acres of hay when the weather fairs up...... :)