Links to sites; Models and Parts

JC

Ah right, 10 4. I found some RSJ's, purlings and guttering in a railway shop in Salisbury. Have some balser wood from a never completed RC boat. Gonna use than to get the strength and for concrete side panels then cover the roof with said corrugated car/paper. Thanks guys. Don't expect any pics of this too soon though. . . . I am bugger for getting things done!!

Tris

yep i know what you mean, took me 5 months to stick 4 pieces of plaststruc together! ? ;D ;D ;D

If you know what you are looking for, you'll find 4D a lot cheaper to buy from than any modelshop... I save about 30 to 40% on what I used to spend. ;)

thats just it, with the cladding type material i never get a straight answer from them!...just want someone to buy it first!!? ;D ;D

i found that fb,they don't give many dimensions on the sheet stuff,so you have to wait and see.,do you get a lot from them then fp,when i looked it didn't seem much cheaper then the local model shop,although i supose it is if your buying large quantitys

It didn't seem much cheaper to me until it arrived and the material was half as long again as the stuff I had been buying locally. I will be buying all mine from them while ever I am buying in quantity unless I find somewhere cheaper!

intresting fp,like we said there are very limited on sizes on the web page,may have to give them a try for some plasti strut some time

I've found every size on there that I would normally be able to buy locally...  :)

www.troisiemepoint.net

some nice pics and ideas

www.diximodellbauwerke.de.vu

check out the JD photos...espc. the loader version and look closely at the locking bracket! :) :)

www.mini-toys.net/

i know its french...i think...but you can get spares from there from what i have seen!...even wheels!!? ;D ;D

http://www.agrarmodelle.de/

nice models and photos...like the way he has taken these

www.rwmt-reisinger.de/shop/

theres is a yellow type model is on here but not the one we keep seeing!!, ROPA?...also some very very nice models...some out of my price range!! :'( :'( :'(

www.guszmann.at/bernhard.php

this one shows the pin on the JD loader again for anyone who need the info!

its an ok site i think sice this site has gotten more popular and other sites this one seems to be slipping with members and just gone quiet over night but i think it olnly has one forum where as this site has lots i.e ebay conversions real tractors ,i dont think that site has all of that BUT it could be usefull for future refferance

• 3 months later...

There was a range of Brauds and, IIRC, a couple of Claysons. I have a vague recollection of a prototype Claas.

I sent the addy of the website to an occasional visitor to this site at the time with a view to him taking on the agency, but the hard drive of the laptop I was using at the time died so I can't access it at the moment.

I've tried to Google my way back on a couple of occasions, but no success so far.

I want an M103 or an M122 this year!

There was a range of Brauds and, IIRC, a couple of Claysons. I have a vague recollection of a prototype Claas.

I sent the addy of the website to an occasional visitor to this site at the time with a view to him taking on the agency, but the hard drive of the laptop I was using at the time died so I can't access it at the moment.

I've tried to Google my way back on a couple of occasions, but no success so far.

I want an M103 or an M122 this year!

was it www.cethena.com?