First look at the Massey 3645 - Not yet released !!

Lord Ferguson

Made in Italy this one... not France...

The dealer was telling me that municipal authorities found the 54 series too large (too tall mostly)... this little lady is quite a bit smaller... and she has a short wheelbase which makes her very nimble around and under trees etc.

Last pic by the way  ;)

dinky little number mate, what one is she repalcing in the range then?

Nothing I don't think Sean.. this is an addition to their range aimed specifically at Municipal Authority type work... they reckon they don't currently cater for that market well enough now  :-\

should of taken it for a spin round there yard marky , they left the keys in for a reason  ;)

Aye, they knew it would blo up sometime in it's lifetime, so why not left Marky F have the honours?  :D :D :D    Sorry Marky, couldn't resist mate. Looks to be a good wee tractor though, is this only a EU model?  ???

Why the new name Rich??

Nothing I don't think Sean.. this is an addition to their range aimed specifically at Municipal Authority type work... they reckon they don't currently cater for that market well enough now  :-\

makes ence i guess mark, the local council down here have a fleet of mf 375's and 390s with loader, but i did notice they had a jd?? on turfs tyres on trial the other week, and a nh td75 to

no HP required marky , i reckon it's going to be something of the trailed variety :) & with any luck it'll be red with silver wheels & holds about 7 tons  :P :P :P

re :

( Re: First look at the Massey 3645 - Not yet released !! )

think it's going to get confusing as Massey already have a 36series line up  :-\