Sneak preview of lastest creations

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2. 12 row cabbage planter

I have to replace the paper with material, any suggestions what to use?

looks good. Why not try some white plastic bags??, build a small support frame :-\ :-\

How about using a bit of a old white bed sheet, soak it in white glue and lay it over the frame, it will stiffen up once the glue dries  ???:-\ :)

Some one has his thinking cap on today, genius. 

I have to give it a try.

Only problem I think I have to make sure I get it right first time, and I suspect it could be very messy. 

How about using a bit of a old white bed sheet, soak it in white glue and lay it over the frame, it will stiffen up once the glue dries  ???:-\ :)

Scott, didnt you suggest this for a canvas cab for Sean???, just wondered how he got on ??? ??? :-\

Some one has his thinking cap on today, genius. 

I have to give it a try.

Only problem I think I have to make sure I get it right first time, and I suspect it could be very messy. 

I would cut the pices then lay them over dry............. them put them in the glue (or brush the glue on them) :)

They truly are wonderfull. Im intrested to know what you used for the 7 furrow plough as i might have a crack at one

It got pretty expensive as I used a scale models 6 furrow dowedeswell (?60), with two furrow extentions (?10 each).

Yes two extentions as I intended it to be an 8 furrow plough, but I managed to break one of them.  Whoops.

Oh and I used rams off a simba solo. 

I think I would do it differently, if I made one again.  First off I think I would make a lemken, and maybe just buy 8 furrow extentions, ?80 but the detail is amazing. 

In summary expensive, but def worth it.   

Archived