tractors, machinery & trucks on my journeys

MJB1

Great pictures marcus

Think I def need a toolbox like that on my deere means have somewhere other then my cab to carry spare nozzles etc :D  But sadly not JD made so be workshop time this winter :D

See, I knew they were 40series wieghts ;D Nice to see a new Fastrac too, big looking tractor that's for sure.

Love the DuraBrites on that Scania, every lorry should have them. Lightwieght and polish free. 8) The 165 is a tidy little tractor wouldn't you say? Quite like that, as I do the old Massey combine, 415 ??? Not too familiar with them oldies. Good job the pit man has plenty of time using what he has got ::) still, bet he makes a great pit with the time to roll it well.

:D :D Love the beefsteak one!

Great pictures Marcus, those Kuhn Alterna mowers havn't really taken off around here, I only know of one. And loving the JCB's that's exactly the same as our 2 at work!

thought i'd throw that one in  :D

See, I knew they were 40series wieghts ;D Nice to see a new Fastrac too, big looking tractor that's for sure.

Love the DuraBrites on that Scania, every lorry should have them. Lightwieght and polish free. 8) The 165 is a tidy little tractor wouldn't you say? Quite like that, as I do the old Massey combine, 415 ??? Not too familiar with them oldies. Good job the pit man has plenty of time using what he has got ::) still, bet he makes a great pit with the time to roll it well.

mk1 165 tris, all original far as i could tell !

MFcombine is a 510 , surprised luke didn't recognise it , it's been parked there the last 10 years that i know of just outside nether stowey

some great pictures mate. what model was that jaguar?

850? something like that ,wasn't a 900 anyway

Great pictures Marcus mate

thanks adam , but you may want to avert yer eyes , as the topics about to turn a bit blue ,but colm's going to love it  :D:-\ ;):)

from the top

ford 6610 2wd LP cab

Image009Small.jpg

ford 6810 2wd SQ cab

Image012Small.jpg

female mud wrestling & pole dancing lessons  :-\

Image007Small.jpg

ford 7610 2wd AP cab

Image010Small.jpg

NH TM 165

Image008Small.jpg

Now you've introduced beefcake in to looking at rude sign's ::):D

Mind you, can you..err  :-\ maybe pop in there on 'business'... to erm get a few pictures? Pweease  ;D:D :D

by the looks of the said establishment ,wrestlers & clientele are  probably as rough as the pub mate , so i'll not be popping in for a drink anythime soon :D

Some very clean tractors there Marcus - must be good to see compared to some of the other scrap you often post in here ;)

well at least you cant say i don't post anything for the more special patientsmembers here.

nice pictures mjb liking the new blues

marcus like you say the pub is rough fella what was you doing down are way fella , a249 down the bottom  ??? ??? no pun intended some nice fords there  ;)

you mean the one on detling hill graham  ;)