tractors, machinery & trucks on my journeys

MJB1

Nice pics , must be great going to all these farms & having abit of a nose & finding all these tractors hideing  :)  are some intereting tractors about, guess you just have to know where to look  :D

• 2 weeks later...

nice finds they are still out there along with the rubbish whats wrong with the jcb? looks serious?

dont know what wrong with the jcb mate , wasn't that interested so didn't ask , although , everything that was taken off was washed & placed neatly on the workshop floor , just like a giant jigsaw !

• 9 months later...

nice finds they are still out there along with the rubbish whats wrong with the jcb? looks serious?

nothing wrong with the jcb tim , the farmer buy's them good second hand , gives them a good going over them uses them for his farm & a bit of contracting , i did text tris the details asi've forgotten now :-[

even managed to find one for robbo

SAMETARUS609312Small.jpg

one for the die hard ford fans

a rather battle weary 8100

FORD820014911Small.jpg

i usually send tris picture messages of these tractors , as i do find one or two stunners like the 76 & 78's above , so this was a great find , a 6410 2wd, in original condition on the same farm since new

4412Small.jpg

i also send him a few oddities l like the TW15 SQ cabbed Muir Hill 121 down at Holbeton , quite near our very own Mr Pullen

293121Small.jpg

• Like 1

seen that bad boy a good few times marcus, its owned by the fleet estates i belive, you will very often see it arround on logging dutys in the woods arround the estates they own,

a good few times ? strange not seen the photo's sean ?

a good few times ? strange not seen the photo's sean ?

usally driving mate, and dont have time to stop, dont get that way to often of late anyway, stuck in cornwall, but i have mentioned it in the past in the machinery seen topic, you down this way again lately then i take it??

robbo re; the same tarus

been on the same farm since new , was once the main tractor when it was a dairy farm but now the farm is a small beef unit , so it's duties nowadays are bit of topping,mowing, turning & small bale hay, they have a ford 7840 for the big feeder & round baler & an old david brown & 3cx for the loading

mark , yup spoil you rotten ! ah i been here roundabouts keeping an eye on bit's & bobs !

sean , get down there about once a month mate , unless a lifton lorry is headed back down that way

just been catching up on your trips marcus and some great pics , the pic with your lorry blowing in the bin on the tidy farm ,i put the auger in to the parlour from that one when we put feeders in to the parlour,they own the pub hotel in hursley and we stayed down for the week when we done job ,will bump into you one of these days,do you still go there last time i was there a silver volvo and pauls trailer was there blowing in bin.

• 2 weeks later...

just been catching up on your trips marcus and some great pics , the pic with your lorry blowing in the bin on the tidy farm ,i put the auger in to the parlour from that one when we put feeders in to the parlour,they own the pub hotel in hursley and we stayed down for the week when we done job ,will bump into you one of these days,do you still go there last time i was there a silver volvo and pauls trailer was there blowing in bin.

very rarely go there graham, they're part of a buying group, so will go to whoever gives them the best deal at any given time , if we do get them , it's usually milled at dorchester