tractors, machinery & trucks on my journeys

MJB1

• 3 weeks later...

yes mart , a fix with some easystart& she sits there runing the slurry pump all day !

the best thing about my job is finding all the things other people don't see around the farm !

this 35 is  petrol TVO, farmer said that when the last mix was finished up approx 15 years ago it was parked in the shed & thats where it's been ever since  :-\

post-211-13263856102_thumb.jpg

post-211-132638561024_thumb.jpg

Wey Hey... thanks Marcus... some great pics there mate... as usual... and as for finding a REAL WORKING 420  :o :o :o - I thought I was the only mug to buy one in the UK  :D :D :D

Did you get any feedback from the farmer about it...  ??? - Has she been reliable  ??? Good OR BAD news... I'd love to know mate if you can find out...

As for the BIG green JQ...  :o - What a beasty mate... Amazing what is laying around in sheds... I bet they don'ty use that as a yard scraper  :D :D :D

Thanks for posting  ;D

nice pic there mjb i do like the ford ones graet idea that just rip the cab off

do you now why the jds i the garage pic has a white bonnet and wings

and the ans to markys question is yes they do usr it as a yard scraper  to bump start the masseys if that dont work in the mf pit :D :D :D :D :D :D

nice pic there mjb i do like the ford ones graet idea that just rip the cab off

do you now why the jds i the garage pic has a white bonnet and wings

and the ans to markys question is yes they do usr it as a yard scraper  to bump start the masseys if that dont work in the mf pit :D :D :D :D :D :D

the deere is part of a groundscare fleet by the looks of it steve ,have seen a few others in that area in the same colours

real beastie of a ford 6600 for mart here , ten yrs ago the farmer rolled it , but wanted to keep her so he just ripped what was left of the bubble cab off !

Think the tractor might survive another rollover but would the driver?  :D

crikey marcus, you get to see some dinosaurs on you travels dont you :D i take it you visit a lot of dairy farms, should make for so good pics come silage time :) keep em coming ;)

yes ,you'd be surprised how many dairy farms i deliver cattle cake to ::):D :D :D :D can't bear to hang around at silage time though mate ,as i starts to itch to back into a tractor full time  :-\

Lovely pictures again Marcus!!!

What does that 8000 series JD get used for? What a classic piece of Big Iron!

Some other lovely snaps, the photo of the Massey 65 "watching the kids play" is a bit special, lovely use of the camera.

When's our next installment?  :)

just for autumn & spring groundwork luke , he's got a set of 4mtr simba discs to follow it , i've already told farmer that he's going to be getting a visit from me & me camera , maybe i'll blag a drive  :)