Bob White's legendary 7910

SPN

That's sad Colm, surely someone wants her, seems like a bit of a legendery gem if you ask me. Reminds me of a farmer near me who has a 6cyl Fordson Major with a bus engine in it, and that does 45mph and sounds like something you've never heard before. But havn't seen that for a good 2 years  :-\

That's sad Colm, surely someone wants her, seems like a bit of a legendery gem if you ask me. Reminds me of a farmer near me who has a 6cyl Fordson Major with a bus engine in it, and that does 45mph and sounds like something you've never heard before. But havn't seen that for a good 2 years  :-\

I'd say he would never sell her to be honest Luke - was quite rich hunting ground last Friday night came across a MF 1135 also :o

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I'll take it you didnt have a Ford back home  :P

i've done some ploughing with a Ford and could turn pretty quick, but ehhhhh.. i dont think our plow could take that much abuse  :of  :D

Nope Im not a ford man at all :P  never had much expirience with them.

Im sure if I tried that it would end with broken plough, tractor and myself all in the nearest hedge or dyke