Rare Britains Lister Elevator - Anyone have one or seen one?

Andy

Below is the very Lister Elevator boxed, theres often a playworn unboxed model kicking about on ebay but Ive never seen a boxed one, anyone have an idea on the value of it boxed?

I was thinking ?200+ ???

I've still got mine from boyhood (first one) but the box is in bits. I wasn't impressed with the speed of the" belt" so plugged it into the mains ( NOW CHILDREN- DO NOT DO THIS!!!) & of course it went bang not faster as I'd hoped! I wrote to Britains & complained the motor had packed up & they sent me a new motor,still installed & working last time I tried it about 20 yrs ago.

never seen one before and nigelthat sounds like something we would do on the real farm  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D it think the best one i saw some dip whanted hes chain saw to work harder and filed the 2 stoke oil up with fuel and as you can gess it went [move][glow=red,2,300][shadow=red,left]BANG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/shadow][/glow][/move] :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D ;DTERUISOT ALERT

I bought my Lister Elevator (boxed) from G&M in  1995 for ? 85.00. I have only had it out of the box

once , only problem with it was 1 of the motor contacts was broken,so left it alone.

I doubt it would work , but that doesn't matter ,just nice to have one.

The box was also in good condition, from what i remember, as its been packed away in the loft for about

8 years.I must look it out and check it over.

tractorman314.

• 2 weeks later...