Prosol power harrow/Accord drill conversion

Tried posting these earlier but vanished again, so here we go. This is still work in progress but i'm fitting these two together as its something which has been needed for a long time. I have yet to fit the hopper properly and make up some markers for it but let me know what you all think so far :);)

post-334-132638548831_thumb.jpg

post-334-132638548836_thumb.jpg

I thought that was what you had planned for the accord drill!!

Looks well Gav, is it easy to mount, much chopping to do etc??

I thought that someone would guess what ihad planned, trouble is this is the one from my collection i cut up :-\

Its actually quite difficult as the whole chassis and frame has to be cut off the drill to fit it. Nothing is in the right place as the pipes aren't long enough to leave the frame intact unfortunately. In the process of making the frame and markers at the minute :);)

Great job Gav ;). You should join the A-frame to the harrow with brackets and a top link because thats the way the real ones are mounted.

I'm working on something along those lines at the minute, just a case of getting everything to fit right :);)

very nice. wts the white plastic for is it to stand it up because isnt there a stand

That was just there to support it while the glue was setting, there is a stand but the plastic was better for pushing down on :);)

beat me to it, im just on with making another piggy back drill (d.t p/harrow and a norsted drill) made like i did the amazone one about 6 months ago. ive got a low loader trailer on order to move it about then its off on ebay ;)

looks good, i may do one but i  will paint the power harrow into machio colours or greenland ones to make it a bit more uk branded ;)

beat me to it, im just on with making another piggy back drill (d.t p/harrow and a norsted drill) made like i did the amazone one about 6 months ago. ive got a low loader trailer on order to move it about then its off on ebay ;)

looks good, i may do one but i  will paint the power harrow into machio colours or greenland ones to make it a bit more uk branded ;)

From memory there doesn't look to be alot of difference between the Prosol colour scheme and that of the Kverneland power harrows, could be wrong though as its been quite a while since i last saw one

yes your right, my mate has just got a 6m folding kevernland and its the same colours with a black packer, forgot about them colours, i have some kevernland decals for the ploughs i make so i better get a u/h harrow bought :P

I thought that they were that colour, lucky as i have some KV decals too, would never surprise me if Prosol made the KV ones or vice versa in reality

nice work Gav ;D ;D ;D, i was, as FP, under the impression this was what you were gonna attempt!!. looks good so far, pity no model maker has actually attempted a decent one yet :-\

Thanks Ben, that was my opinion as well, i never bought the old green britains one as quite frankly i thought it was crap. This is long overdue though by someone, you never know UH may produce one in the future :);)

• 1 year later...