Tim MIISA/K 2 row sugarbeet harvester

Gav836

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hows about printing the red on clear film with 'TIM' blank (transparent). Put a splurge of white paint on the machine where the letter will be and stick the film over it. Bit more work. Just a thought.  :)

If anyone on here who has bought a green harvester off me wants a pair of Thyregod decals to stick on themselves let me know by pm and I'll get them sent to you ;):)

Ok you buy the decals then a fortnight later I'll send you the harvester.....half way between the two events I'll invoice you for ?165 though, how's that sound ???;D:D :D

• 1 year later...

Jeez its a long while ago that I replied in here :D :D :D :D

Now that I've found 90% of the pieces to these again ::) and am settled in my house I will be making a small number of these harvesters up next week, not many of them left now so I'm giving any members on here that would like one first refusal, be it green or red, pm me if interested :) 

• 2 years later...

Look who's found his way into the tool box again ;D ;D

I've had a couple of weeks off over Christmas so I've finally got back to building a few of these up. I now have somewhere heated sorted to paint models up again which has helped in allowing me to get modelling again.

I've made a couple of alterations now to the models, these include using mesh for the rear elevator guard and trying out sone different wheels, these are fitted to the green Thyregod harvester and come off the Britains FW model.

DSCN2139.jpg

DSCN2137.jpg

DSCN2138.jpg

DSCN2141.jpg

DSCN2142.jpg

Archived