Vintage Contracting

Kiwi6920

Looking good Kiwi... what will she be clad with mate  ???

Its going to have coruagted iorn (well in the 32 scale world corugated cardboard)

I have it all on and ready to be painted ill chuck a pic up later as i have work to do now. its 600mm wide by 400mm deep and 200mm high to the front beam.

Im going to build another this size and one this size again with a workshop and office so it will be the biggest by far. Ill post as i get on

Its going to have coruagted iorn (well in the 32 scale world corugated cardboard)

I have it all on and ready to be painted ill chuck a pic up later as i have work to do now. its 600mm wide by 400mm deep and 200mm high to the front beam.

Im going to build another this size and one this size again with a workshop and office so it will be the biggest by far. Ill post as i get on

Sounds exciting Kiwi... yes please keep us posted on how you get on then... and good luck by the way mate  ;)

Cheers Guys its looking good just waiting for the paint. what colour do you think i was thinking yellow frame work green iorn?

That will be a great barn, will you mount it to a board for strength?

You have a red tele-handler, what make is that?

:) W

Its a Manitou rip off its a elchepo plastic one i got from a book shop. neat tho.  it comes in blue also.

Its going to end up on my dio when i get the base ready but uts pretty strong now

here is a pic of the iorn on unpainted for you

good stuff nice collection mate  ;)

Where do you buy your models down there? I get most of mine from Jeremy at model barn up here.

Thanks its 3 years work and thats just my 32 stuff :o i have equaly as much in 16 and 87 (combined)

Lately i have been getting them from a tractor dealer in town but things are cahnging next year tho.

good stuff nice collection mate  ;)

Where do you buy your models down there? I get most of mine from Jeremy at model barn up here.

I Jeremy is the best if you live in NZ,some of his newer siku models cost more than they should but if you take p&p into acount from over seas then your still beter off buy from him.

Some of his older models like britains mb-tracs are dirt cheap when you go price for price with a new siku model.