2 furrow match plough

going to make one or two of these to sell (if good enough) everyone makes big ploughs but these cater for the small tractors or match plough scenes.

a 3 furrow version will be availible also (no price set as yet) thinking of pulling in the headstock in abit to the tractor as the plough is set along way back ;)

will be painting it into dowdswell colours or lemkin (other colours availible on request subject to decals)

post-194-132638552558_thumb.jpg

post-194-132638552561_thumb.jpg

not bad at all mate , the 2 furrow one i have was what was left once all the bit's i wanted were used up , but not put a depth wheel on it , & yes shortening the linkage to the headstock would be a good idea , the bigger ploughs you can get away with but it's a hellish long gap between the rear wheel & the first furrow ,made worse by the fact it's short to start with .

looks good  :)

Q - would it not be quite a bit overbuilt for a match plough?

it may well be but how do you make a plough smaller than a plough? it will have 12 or 14 inch bodies and the frame will be of simular size, it would probalbly be heavier due to extra rams etc than a standard one, i have just used bits i had to make it somthing like (loosly based on "simon whittys" world reversable ploughing championship one) any pics on how you say it should be for referance please?

it may well be but how do you make a plough smaller than a plough? it will have 12 or 14 inch bodies and the frame will be of simular size, it would probalbly be heavier due to extra rams etc than a standard one, i have just used bits i had to make it somthing like (loosly based on "simon whittys" world reversable ploughing championship one) any pics on how you say it should be for referance please?

I didn't say it should be any way, I asked a question.

I assumed that a frame designed to lift an addtional three bodies would be overbuilt for two, but I didn't know that and that is why it was a question and not a statement.

I didn't say it should be any way, I asked a question.

I assumed that a frame designed to lift an addtional three bodies would be overbuilt for two, but I didn't know that and that is why it was a question and not a statement.

sorry, its only my first attempt so needs fine tuning, i thought you were been negative about it, not asking a question, i miss read your post, sorry! hope to adapt it a bit more in the next few days ;)