Kverneland C L M

very nice marcus!!!

what did you use as the crumbler bar? ???

the bars was from a britains powerharrow ben which is a bit of a bugger as i had cut a set of clodbreaker rollers from the vaderstad set to fit , but as is the norm at the moment , i put them down & now can't find them  :-[

Some nice stuff coming out of the Barrett stables lately :)

thanks scott, but workshop if you don't mind, as if the new girlfriend see's that she'll want to get a horse again . :-\

i told her i had a farm , but i just haven't told her what size it is  :D :D :D 

Cor blimey Marcus.... that looks superb mate... did you take it to bits (tines from frame I mean) to paint it... if you did please tell the class how you did it mate... I'm dying to make an MF24 but I can;t seem to get my superflow apart  :-[

PDC is the man, he did mine ;) ;)

Cor blimey Marcus.... that looks superb mate... did you take it to bits (tines from frame I mean) to paint it... if you did please tell the class how you did it mate... I'm dying to make an MF24 but I can;t seem to get my superflow apart  :-[

i'll not take it appart just yet as paint is still tacky .

with a stanley blade just insert it between the plastic frame & metal bar , then with a small screwdriver twist the metal clamp away from the frame , carefully as there are small locating lugs on the topside of the metal into the plastc , do this all the way along untill the metalwork is all off

very nice indeed, what shade of green paint do you use?

the paints i use mike are plasticote 'gardengreen' & plasticote 'insignia red'

post-211-132638558036_thumb.jpg

Pretty neat Marcus - gives it whole new lease of life.  Like the crumbler. :)

thanks john , the supa-flow was begining to stay in the box more & more, but as you say a new lease of life  :)

Nice one Marcus......Looks good in the Kverneland colours...... :) :) ;)

been yellow for a long time mart  ;)

sure i can fid the bits and do one myself if you dont mind, got a bomford somewhere for sure, and can get white metal crumblers from dt

why should i mind ? thats what we're here for isn't it ,see what can be done & then go do it yer self  :) :)