• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

found a job for you!!

should be of interest

Knitwear? It's 30degree's outside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Found out yesterday that the peat contract that Dryland Contracting had may be held for Reymer Contracting to take over with NZ Peat incurring the costs to keep him going. So Drylands are still out on a limb and we don't know what is happening there, or with my months wages. .. ..  but there may well be some work on the peat for us still. Live in hope. Now, off to Photobucket to do these pics.  ;)

One of the guys rowing up grass ready for big bale silage. All I had to do this day was take the stan alone wrapper up there and sit there till they'd finished - Plenty of time for pics!!! Low and behold the CVX's pto wouldn't engage so I had to go and swap the pick up (Kermit) for the Magnum and bring that back for the lad to do the baling with. he needed the extra 30hp aswell. These banks were steep!!!

Kermit and the wrapper in the yard before we left.

TristansPics195.jpg

Raking up, 6150 and older Claas rake (not sure of number)

TristansPics197.jpg

TristansPics198.jpg

A view through the hills over Hamilton

TristansPics200.jpg

CVX170 with the baler, same outfit as in the last silage pictures.

TristansPics202.jpg

MX200, nicknamed Moose!!  :)

TristansPics208.jpg

Off down the hill goes the bale!!

TristansPics214.jpg

The farmers dualled up MF8160 loader tractor, can't imagine this on a dairy farm in England!!!

TristansPics217.jpg

Farmers wife and sons come out for a nose.

TristansPics231.jpg

Brakes on!!

TristansPics235.jpg

6150 having dropped the rake off goes onto load bales with it's soft hands bale squeeze.

TristansPics228.jpg

This is as far as she got, only downhill runs when it get's like this!!

TristansPics238.jpg

The absoloute monster of a truck used to cart the silage, bombproof ol Merc 2550 double drive.

TristansPics239.jpg

not sure if hauraki do a no repeat workday, they might. the frequency is 96.0FM for hamilton. If ya get really desperate you can try the generator FM ( student station ) on 89.0FM. They are good cos they play non stop rock with absolutely no ads or interludes at all. They dont even have any DJ's / announcers  :D

Hey tris sorry to here about the job front. If you get stuck for work give us a ring and i might be able to help you out in hawkesbay or manawatu areas... i know people that can find jobs fairly fast..... if you dnt have my number just pm me..

I would say nice pics but they wouldnt show up  ???

Cheers Nick. Not sure what the prob is with the pics. Search Deere-est under 'browse' on Photobucket.com and you'll see'em all mate  :)

[MOD >> I've fixed the links to the pictures. Here's [url=http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r109/Deere-est/]the URL for the Tris's Photobucket Page - SPN  <<  /MOD]

Those pics are simply sunning Tris... I don;t know what sort of camera you use... but I must invest in one  :o ...

Sorry to hear about your bit of bad luck with your current employer... I am sure a man of your talents and charisma will land something good very soon.... Good luck...

Those pics are simply sunning Tris... I don;t know what sort of camera you use... but I must invest in one  :o ...

File size: 119740 bytes

File date: 2007:02:10 16:28:46

Camera make: FUJIFILM

Camera model: FinePix 3800

Date/Time: 2007:01:15 18:53:43

Resolution: 800 x 600

Flash used: No

Focal length: 6.0mm (35mm equivalent: 41mm)

CCD width: 5.27mm

Exposure time: 0.0067 s (1/150)

Aperture: f/8.2

ISO equiv.: 100

Whitebalance: Auto

Metering Mode: matrix

Exposure: program (auto)