New Hardi Alpha Sprayer

texas

I saw recently that Farmmodels had the trailed one available again, who has this model? And how do you rate it?

The SP looks nice aswell, I reckon Gav is going for a drilling rig  ;) or sticking a slug pelleter on the front/top of booms.  ;)

I saw recently that Farmmodels had the trailed one available again, who has this model? And how do you rate it?

The SP looks nice aswell, I reckon Gav is going for a drilling rig  ;) or sticking a slug pelleter on the front/top of booms.  ;)

its ok, yes a bit more detail would be good, but its not uh at the end of the day, prob the best trailed sprayer out at present, till britains bring out the new one anyway in my view

The SP looks nice aswell, I reckon Gav is going for a drilling rig  ;) or sticking a slug pelleter on the front/top of booms;)

Wrong! But it'll do for a start ;D:D :D :D :D ;)

its ok, yes a bit more detail would be good, but its not uh at the end of the day, prob the best trailed sprayer out at present, till britains bring out the new one anyway in my view

The JD one looks to just be a smaller version of the Hardi Commander to be honest, i dont think it will be any better :-\, it seems to have the same boom fixing as the Hardi as well. Wouldnt mind a rear mounted sprayer with average boom widths due to space ;) ;)

Im not keen on the second model, they appear to have lapsed half way through development. Some parts look good, others look really poor. Its not an improvement on last years model, which i thought we would see due to the popularity of it.