Check this out... The MF 100 series range "launch brochure"

Got this today... 19 pages of pure heaven... it details the launch of the new MF 100 series in 1964.... they called them the "red giants" in their marketing campaign... Point of note... it was only the 4 tractors that were launched first... the 148, 168, 178, 185, 188, 1080 and 1100 came later  ;)

post-292-132638562086_thumb.jpg

digging up some real gems there marky  :)

I was begining to think I had not posted this Marcus  ::):-[

:D :D :D

Must be my deodorent or something... or maybe I am a boring Massey nerd  :-[:D :D :D :D :D

Yeah mate... it's a real gem this one... in fact... I would go so far as to say this is my favourite brochure of all my Massey collection... to me the 100 series is the "ultimate" Massey and this is the brochure for the 1964 launch  :o

know what you mean marky , found a ford force leaflet hung on a nail behind an old army greatcoat where i used to work , quite an interesting find i thought , all the tractors were grouped around , but it was a bit tatty ,boss got me to laminate it & finally hung it on the workshop wall

As a matter of interest Mark how much did you pay for it - ?40 ish  ???

Just over that Colm... It's worth a lot more to me mate... I'd have gone higher for this one  ;)

Very nice Marky...... :)

You're getting some real nice brochures mate......How you have room for your Massey museum I'll never know...... ;)

Out of interest have you ever come across a brochure for the TE-20? Was a brochure ever made for them does anyone know?  ;)

Thanks Mart... Room is not really an issue... when collecting leaflets... I've got them in about 6 folders... Never seen a Grey brochure Mart... but I am sure there must be one... Bit early for my collection really... I'm more 100 series onwards.... although I do have some earlier stuff  :-\

Was there not a TE 20 brochure on that disc I sent you a few months ago Mark ???

To be honest Colm.. I have never looked at it... I got it the week the forum crashed... and I so wrongfully got the blame for it...

HOWEVER.. They will be on view to all soon  ;) ;)

To be honest Colm.. I have never looked at it... I got it the week the forum crashed... and I so wrongfully got the blame for it...

HOWEVER.. They will be on view to all soon  ;) ;)

:-*:-* :-* Excellent ;D

It wasn't your fault Mark just some of the Massey Massive trying to clog up the whole system  :D :D

Will be expecting the Ford's to go up too  ;D