Another strange Massey... the German 2000 series ! - 1114 & 1134

the ros is numbered 1014 from memory?? not sure if thats a proper mf number or a ros made up one(would have thought proper)

I'd better refer to my books I reckon then... I do have a Ros 1014 in 1:32 and 1:24 as well  ;) - Thinking about it... I am sure I have seen a pic in one of my books somewhere  ;)

Another picture of a MF1102 which was powered by a 6 cylinder Eicher air cooled engine.

f2b61kz3.jpg

Heres a picture of one in Eicher colours known as the 3105, aesthetically pretty much the same. Eicher went through several phases of re-badging MF tractors and MF re-badging Eicher models (Especially the vineyard models). 

92b81ru2.jpg

Thanks for the info lads... Looks like I need to collect another brochure now then  ::)

Air-cooled diesels seem to be all the rage over in Germany... does anyone know if they were any good  ???

They used to reckon the deuzt air cooled engines were terrific, and you never got any trouble with leaking radiators.

I seem to remember reading somewhere that there was only 3 1114's in the UK and some of these have appeared in Classic Tractor over the past 18 months with prices in the region of 5 -6.5k if I remember correctly  ;)

Blimey  :o :o a rare beast then really Colm... I have another "wierd" Massey brochure to scan and post later as well  ;)