MF 595 rebuild

not really a convo but bought a 595 for ?8 at the toy & train fair on sunday stopping off at brian normans stall on the wayfor some parts ,

this time i have painted the chassis in the correct colour grey, using plasticote paint ,

post-211-132638564219_thumb.jpg

thanks lads , just changing the chassis to grey makes a big difference to it's appearance

nice work barret old bean, looks great! ;D ;D

has Marky put orders in ???

just waiting for the ferguson hot-line to ring as we speak ben !

Waaaaayyyyyy Haaaayyy Marcus... What a job you have done on that little lady mate... and what a difference it makes as well ..... ?8  :o :o :o :o

So a couple of (well three really...) questions Mr birthday boy,,, if your not too busy blowing out all those 37 candles....  ;D

1. How much did the other particles cost as well from Mr Brian Norman  ???

2. How long did it take to restore..

3. When can I have it  ;D

Now take that "apparently" off your avatar.. and put MOST DEFINATELY  :-*:-* :-*

Waaaaayyyyyy Haaaayyy Marcus... What a job you have done on that little lady mate... and what a difference it makes as well ..... ?8  :o :o :o :o

So a couple of (well three really...) questions Mr birthday boy,,, if your not too busy blowing out all those 37 candles....  ;D

1. How much did the other particles cost as well from Mr Brian Norman  ???

2. How long did it take to restore..

3. When can I have it  ;D

Now take that "apparently" off your avatar.. and put MOST DEFINATELY  :-*:-* :-*

simon M was right about the prices mark , ?30-?35 was the going price for an up together 595 soon as i saw this for ?8 i had to have it .

1 ) mark & i were priceing the parts from brian up over a cuppa & worked out roughly  ?22 for the whole thing ,si i was still about ?10 better off.

2 ) how long to restore ? approx 3 hrs .that plasticote is touch dry within 45min's

3 ) you cant  :D :D :D

well done there marcus find that one upstairs only couple i seen where about ?35 unboxed early bird cacthes the worm i guess  :D nice little model you have there now  ;)

this one was from the middle of the hall simon ,chap had a ?1 box which is where i found a few other bits an pieces