At work with Gav

Gav836

Gav, what were you stacking with? JCB again?

Have you ever pushed one of the stacks over?

Can we have some pics of the bale chaser and a scale model too please, what make is it?

Yeah, it was the JCB again, never pushed a stack over....yet! got a suspect one on a field tomorrow though :-\

I'll see what I can do with the chaser pics, I don't use that so I'm not usually working where that is. Its a Walton Eclipse ;)

Yeah, it was the JCB again, never pushed a stack over....yet! got a suspect one on a field tomorrow though :-\

I'll see what I can do with the chaser pics, I don't use that so I'm not usually working where that is. Its a Walton Eclipse ;)

A mate of mine had one of those and said it was cr%p. Kept making the bales look rough and teraing out the sides, we had a QM super chaser, amazing machine on a 7920. The guy that drove it was extremely handy on it too.

So the scale model when you have 5 mins ;D;)shotgun the first one

Excellent pictures Gav, whats the tank for on the back of the baler?

Nice pics Gav, good to see your busy!!

now Nick i think you deserve a numpty, its mentioned in the first post! :D :D :D

Good array of photo's Ben. .. .erm I mean Gav!!! The TX60 series doesn't look a great deal different o it's predecessor at all from some angles does it?

So, notice a difference when you swap tractors then? Bet you soon get reminded about the drop in power when you get in the 78 and go to pull away with a lad up!!  :D

Baler pics are my favourite though, some gooduns in there. Busy at the moment by the looks of it and thats the main thing, hope your enjoying it buddy.  :)

Good array of photo's Ben. .. .erm I mean Gav!!! The TX60 series doesn't look a great deal different o it's predecessor at all from some angles does it?

So, notice a difference when you swap tractors then? Bet you soon get reminded about the drop in power when you get in the 78 and go to pull away with a lad up!!  :D

Baler pics are my favourite though, some gooduns in there. Busy at the moment by the looks of it and thats the main thing, hope your enjoying it buddy.  :)

It is a bit different but as that 78 is so tweaked up it isn't so noticable as it would be if she was standard.

Nice and busy here at the minute, just done 12 hours shifting stacks with the ECE, anything up to a 6-7 mile round trip. Its all good fun, at least doing the stacks I don't get covered in so much barley muck as with the baling

Heres a few pics of the duck farms new Merlo stacking the bales in a shed, they had a Claas before this but need such a small one because of some of the low sheds they have there

P8010014.jpg

P8010013.jpg

P8010016.jpg

P8010015.jpg

do you sell any of your straw to stramets in eye gav, the ones who make floorboards out of it

No we don't Sean, alot is done for the duck farm and the rest is all contract work for farmers and Easton College

Well luckily for you guys I had to go and get a tool out of the McCormick today which is on the chaser so managed to get some pictures of it working. Would have been some of the 7840 on the Lely mower as well as I was supposed to cut a very thick and heavy grass field this afternoon but the slip clutch burnt out on the mower 50m into it so it didn't happen ::)

P8020017.jpg

P8020018.jpg

P8020019.jpg

P8020020.jpg

P8020021.jpg

P8020023.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Been a while since I took any pics for you guys but I thought a few of my first job this morning might interest you ;D

P8210059.jpg

P8210060.jpg

P8210058.jpg

P8210057.jpg

Boss got it in last night so gave up, we soon had it out with the 8870 and TS135A on the chains, no damage to the combine either