At work with Gav

Gav836

Great pictures mate and I'll admit I'm jealous about straight line :D :D but what transmission the axion have the c-matic or normal hexashift? Think I'd def have one over the deere too :D

Cheers. Have you had your eyes tested lately? Take a look at the picture of the Axion, think it'll answer your question ::):D :D :D :D

nice pics, you always have stuff on demo, you must either buy alot of gear off ya dealer hence letting you demo all the time or like free use of gear to get the job done :-\ it is nice to get new gear to try i must admit :)

We very rarely have stuff on demo, had alot of ploughs on demo as we needed a new one and have now ordered a Lemken. As for the tractor well the dealer asked if we'd like to try one and boss said yes as we're fed up with John Deeres, got a new sprayer coming for next year so possibly be a tractor as well

Put it this way Blake, if I could give them my 6920s for it I would without a doubt, its just a much nicer tractor to use and sit in all day. Will be interesting to see what an 810 comes in at with front linkage and pto. It drives the same way as a TVT or CVX with having a ZF transmission but Claas have done a better job with the transmission software in my opinion

Put it this way Blake, if I could give them my 6920s for it I would without a doubt, its just a much nicer tractor to use and sit in all day. Will be interesting to see what an 810 comes in at with front linkage and pto. It drives the same way as a TVT or CVX with having a ZF transmission but Claas have done a better job with the transmission software in my opinion

Sounds good, So will you's be trying any other makes or will it be a Claas or nothing  ???

Sounds good, So will you's be trying any other makes or will it be a Claas or nothing  ???

Probably won't be trying anything else just yet as we're almost worked up, not that I'm overly interested in anything else now :D

And as you asked so nicely yesterday Blake here's a video ;D Shame it was a bit breezey though :-\

Nice looking machine Gavvers... it sounds like you are smitten as well  :-*

Is that 24 litres of fuel per hour then mate ??? - I know it's a big machine... but isn't that a bit on the high side ??? (I really don't have a clue.. but it sounds a lot... My little 54 burns 8ltrs per hour on average)

Also... is that gearbox not made at Beauvais then ??? - I guess it's too big for the GIMA line ???

Nice looking machine Gavvers... it sounds like you are smitten as well  :-*

Is that 24 litres of fuel per hour then mate ??? - I know it's a big machine... but isn't that a bit on the high side ??? (I really don't have a clue.. but it sounds a lot... My little 54 burns 8ltrs per hour on average)

Also... is that gearbox not made at Beauvais then ??? - I guess it's too big for the GIMA line ???

That is really good going Marky have used deere 7530 similar hp but on heavy work can average 35l/hr And then as another comparison a Case MX 285 with only another 90hp more then axion will sip through 60l/hr :'(

so is the claas comparable to the old renault gav ? or have claas tweaked a bit of everything ?

spoke to a dairy farmer a while back , he changed his renault ??? for a claas ???

approx 100hp loader tractor , he said he'd rather have his renault back as the claas wasn't as good !?