What Model - Tractor or Implement would you like to see Siku make next?

BGU

this is likes alcoholics annomus isn't it, ...............sssshhhhhh.........this conversation doesn't leave the room ha ha!

common machinery is boring, every belarus owner needs a can of green and yellow paint in the toolbox for when they breakdown, that way no one notices

this is likes alcoholics annomus isn't it, ...............sssshhhhhh.........this conversation doesn't leave the room ha ha!

common machinery is boring, every belarus owner needs a can of green and yellow paint in the toolbox for when they breakdown, that way no one notices

Excellent, very well said ;D ;D ;D Though my toolbox only contains spray grease and tools :(

• 3 months later...

ha ha!........mr lockwood you is soooooo close

Kirovets K-700

belarus MTZ 82

SAME Buffalo, SAME Minitaurus

fiat 70-66

implements

howard rotovator 100inch

I'm with Pudding on the SAME early models, just check the avatar ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

robbo

PS Pudds, it is possible to go on a farming forum that you are NOT already on ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

yes i agree with Powerstar but just in general some more old-ish type SDF models.not too sure on Hurlimann though some people didnt like there  old olive colour but now there Silver with red decals.Lately i have seen a boost in SDF models being made or am i just turning loopy?

i know its been asked for before, but a nice 1:32 CIH magnum 7250 would be well recieved

or a 84 hydro 4wd/cab :o)....got a softspot for them

or a kubota M9540..........they are a nice tractor

implements

JD1590 no-till drill

or do they already do it?

I agree with Pudding a CIH Magnum 7250 would be a nice model to.i should look for a picutre of one i have its a conversions of a 7250 with siku wheels.the 84 hydro is a good tractor my granda had a MF 265 and a I.H. Hydro 85 2wd both were good tractors.a tractor i would like to see be made would be a Ford 8401 its a strange ford its in a tractor book of mine it was built for the Australian market its a 109hp ill try and take a pic of it and post it in here.the odd thing is it was designed with no 3 point hitch it was designed as a pulling tractor.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

1. MF8480 or the new MF on 365hp would be nice.

2. And a decent fronplough - May be already be possible on upcoming according to rumors!

3. Wagonplough - Cause the UH plough stinks, we need a real one!

4. A real harrow - About 8-12 meters wide.

5. On and off attachable twinwheels, like Joal:s Valtra S280 serie.