What Model - Tractor or Implement would you like to see Siku make next?

BGU

1. MF8480 or the new MF on 365hp would be nice.

2. And a decent fronplough - May be already be possible on upcoming according to rumors!

3. Wagonplough - Cause the UH plough stinks, we need a real one!

4. A real harrow - About 8-12 meters wide.

5. On and off attachable twinwheels, like Joal:s Valtra S280 serie.  

What do you mean the UH plough stinks  ??? I think its great. I understand if you want to pull it trough dirt its not up to it but the detail is definitly better than any Siku model will ever have.

Th plough is to fragile, has to many functions that makes it useless. I like to touch my models, attach it to a traktor ans see how its works and so. The UH is candy for the eye, but for the eye only. You has to put it in the shelter and never touch it again...

They should has built it as the Väderstad drill, more solid, than it would have been a hit!

But now I hope for Siku and a Wagon plough or a bigger plough. Sikus Gassner/Lemken is big, but they are solid and does not fall apart. And the latest development from Siku makes me in a good mood for the future, case the are doing more and more fine stuff theese days!

Th plough is to fragile, has to many functions that makes it useless. I like to touch my models, attach it to a traktor ans see how its works and so. The UH is candy for the eye, but for the eye only. You has to put it in the shelter and never touch it again...

They should has built it as the Väderstad drill, more solid, than it would have been a hit!

But now I hope for Siku and a Wagon plough or a bigger plough. Sikus Gassner/Lemken is big, but they are solid and does not fall apart. And the latest development from Siku makes me in a good mood for the future, case the are doing more and more fine stuff theese days!

I agree with you that the plough from UH is only for the eye. I hope wiking will bring some implements. The krone zx is solid when you compair it with the claas loaderwagon from UH.

Texas

• 3 weeks later...

I want to the see the new Lamborghini R8.270 and Same Diamond 270  just like the X720 i think they will bring it out just like for the agrotron they  brought out the Lamborghini and Same version.Also I want to see more min ranged tractors from 120-180horse preferrably SDF tractors ;):D

• 1 month later...

Post knocker

straw chopper

New Holland Csx with smaller header

like the old Ransomes BNG 230, Kidd  or Taarup (for chopping staw in the field after the harvester)??, is that what you mean Mike?

Still want to see more Root crop models and some mid sized machines ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A claas lexion 600 terra trac with the 10.5m header and a 570 montana with a 7,5m header.

A krone big x 1000 forager.

A hedge cutter.

A horsch pronto 8m dc grain drill

12m set of rolls

sugar beet and potatoe kit

jd 6930 tractor

jcb 434 loading shovel with BIG SILAGE PUSHOFF FORK,MUCK GRAB,TOETIP GRAIN BUCKET AND A 3 BIG BALE GRAB .

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
that would make a great model wouldnt mind having one of those ;)

Would certainly enjoy having a DX 8.30 if they decided to make one Stephen, or one of these Agco based 8.31 Agrostar tractors, especially as they have already done the MF, Same and Lamborghini versions of this machine. :)

http://www.landtreff.de/album_pic.php?pic_id=4353&full=true